If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
It doesn't matter... Women are never satisfied especially these self entitled western women.

You buy her a house, give her an allowance and take her to exotic lands

They'll still rob you of ya offspring and redistribute your assets to then fornicate with the deacon/poolboy/personal trainer.

Wealth and stability ain't enough to keep these women breh.

lol who are these men doing this and who are these women? Sounds like some shyt you read online.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I don't even disagree in the evolutionary urge sense. What's blowing my mind though is that women are in this thread like "duh" :usure:but were in the "You should give your man steak and a blowjob" thread talking about how stupid it was. :snoop:

Relationships are never ever ever 50/50 but there's gotta be give and take for these roles to work.

If I'm gonna be the "man" of the relationship, it's still on me to emotionally fulfill you, cherish and honor you so that I'm not just TAKING from you for my ego gratification, and in return you better be ready to throw on some lingerie and suck my dikk like you're mad at it.

When both sexes master the art of "giving" to a worthy partner we'll all be eating and will cut out the bullshyt.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Don't tell me you know this bytch. :rudy:Was just about to make a thread bout her dumb ass opinion. :martin:

She having an argument with me over-stating the average income in the DMV area and to be middle class there you have to earn 200k+ :mindblown:

"What a woman makes is irrelevant" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:talk about exposing yourself after attempting to be deep

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
African American women do have a lot to be proud of. No matter how much has been thrown at us, we are still here and standing strong WITH our men. Sure there are some men who aren't worth a spit, but that is a reflection of them, not on AA men as a whole.

We have issues and they will be worked out. We will work them out TOGETHER because we are a people. We rise together and we fall together. No matter how much you and others try to separate the powerful force of our love - you can't.

Our Kings will rise from this negative blip, and they will rise with their NATURAL Queens and counterparts.
:blessed:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Don't tell me you know this bytch. :rudy:Was just about to make a thread bout her dumb ass opinion. :martin:

She having an argument with me over-stating the average income in the DMV area and to be middle class there you have to earn 200k+ :mindblown:

She has the nerve to make that request?

:scust:

In the words of a dead rapper

"She bust!ng like the clip long
Uber to send that b!tch home n!gga".

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
after an "intimate" conversation with somebody's Wife..I've come to the realization

if your unable to let them be a stay at home mom..or ETERNAL housewife who just shops and provides her husband company and "support" it's safe to say she see you as a FAILURE

And Mostly Explains why she is sooo MISERABLE in yall HAPPY MARRIAGE
:francis:

#thesehoesdontwannawork

#theydontwannapartnership

#theywannasponsorship

#GMB

To be honest if I'm working and busting my a$$ off, and she's not doing sh!t, I'm going to lose respect for her and cheat.

Does Beyoncé stay at home, while Jay Z works?

Does Gabrielle Union, Angela Bassett or Jada pinkett stay home all day? Nope!

Michelle Obama made more money then Barack Obama in 18 of their 23 years in marriage. The First Lady gets paid the same amount as the president ( 400k). So to be honest Barack never made more money then Michelle. I think Michelle Obama was a third year lawyer, when Obama was a summer intern.

Daps
Why would a woman be lazy in her own home? Whats cs? Do you even know the genesis and history behind career women? It was meant to break up the traditional dual household family.

As i have said, the happiest women i know are at home, raising the children and creating a haven for the family as a whole, esp the husband. An oasis of stability. The husbands provides finances,security, and discipline. The women get gifts/praises/datenights all the time for making their home peaceful and having the children be of good representation. The few happy husband/wife couples i know and ive noticed they hold firm distinct roles. Both of equal importance.

Keep thinking that workplace holds happiness for you. Your happiness lies in being the solidity in a family. Do you women now not know where your strength lies???

It's good that works for you but you can't dictate other people's happiness. I know of many miserable traditional marriages that birthed dysfunctional children. Never romanticize the past or some golden era where you think families were perfect. This never existed if you truly know your history.

I fully support a woman staying at home, but I'd be concerned if she had security if something should happen to her spouse she is dependent on. Some women achieve fulfillment in a role where they'd prefer to stay at home and be a traditional wife. My beef with feminism has always been that it trashed the traditional role of Mother Nurturer as if it was something to be ashamed of. I value the fact that I am financially independent but when I bring a daughter into this world I want her to see Mommy Mommy doing different things, and not feel that she is limited because she was born with a vagina. I don't want her believing that her happiness in life is ONLY rooted in her relationship with a Man or even with her children. I want her to be content with who she is, whether she decides to work and be a mother, or decide to stay at home and take a traditional role. I want her to be able to handle her business if needs be. My husband feels the same. Your way works for you, for others it works differently.In this era of options, the key is adaptability and finding what works for your situation. Nothing is static.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol who are these men doing this and who are these women? Sounds like some shyt you read online.

Business owners, high powered salesmen, engineers. doctors, consultants etc....

and their (ex) wives.....

The point still stands...wealth doesn't insulate you from divorce/infidelity in the West

You are either better off joining team #GMB for life or marrying and staying out of the US./Europe

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after an "intimate" conversation with somebody's Wife..I've come to the realization

if your unable to let them be a stay at home mom..or ETERNAL housewife who just shops and provides her husband company and "support" it's safe to say she see you as a FAILURE

And Mostly Explains why she is sooo MISERABLE in yall HAPPY MARRIAGE
:francis:

#thesehoesdontwannawork

#theydontwannapartnership

#theywannasponsorship

#GMB
this makes no sense, ANY GOOD WOMAN, would never allow herself to be dependent upon the man. FOH with your 1783 type traditions.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If a woman is going to be strictly for the money, might as well marry a hoe

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
Thats how you know alot of these dudes are straight up sissys. Aint no way on this earth am i having my wife in the workplace. Thats a mans job. Children need to be taken care of and nurtured, meals have to be made, the home has to be a haven. The woman is to be a mans pillar of rest. A pillar is a strong foundation to fall back on, when a building crumbles the pillars still stand. That is the strength of a woman. How can a woman exercise her powers when you fakkits claim they should be working?

Men claim they dont make women the same, my male counterparts have failed me...the gall of yall nikkas...

Breh this isn’t the 50's anymore. Black women are getting 67 percent of all bachelor's degrees and 70 percent of all master's degrees. Your relationship idea sounds nice on paper but statistically speaking its nothappening. Man my girl is gonna flip out when I tell her this.

Last edited: