If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
My mind is underveloped because im not done learning and growing

Can you take the point i was trying to make and develop it better?

:jbhmm:

No because your entire premise is flawed. There is a lot of work to be done within a household. Furthermore, it is silly to talk about being pro black whole encouraging people to send their children to white training institutions (aka schools) and sending your wife to work under white people. You can go work for whites but why would a pro black man want his wife under a white man?

Most people don't work for black owned organizations or send their kids to black private schools so let's not toss out 2% what ifs.

Finally, assets are not limited to money. Two of the greatest assets one can obtain is learning how to be self sufficient (how big is your garden?) and the second asset would be the minds of your children.

True pro black people would strive to have the wife at home - building a business, homeschooling the children and learning skills that women used to have (gardening, herbal medicine, basic repairs, etc).

Therefore the your entire premise of being at home=sitting on your tail is flawed.

Even if you take children out of the equation, there is still work to be done. There are skills to learn, businesses to build, family members to care for, organizations to volunteer for, meals to plan (no processed foods please), gardens to grow, veggies to can, workouts to complete......

As I said, your mind is underdeveloped as you are focusing on how to integrate into this devilish society as opposed to how to thrive in spite of it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sadly it's kind of true..I unfortunately have thought this way because I see it as what if something happens and I'm out of work for a bit can his salary alone sustain the family until than. I have no desire to stay home but it's the what ifs and financial is one of the things I unfortunately judge harshly on, I can support a family so I expect him to do so as well but there's always the what ifs with me I can't help it. Financial Security makes me happy and I feel most comfortable.

See men these are the women you stay far and far away from. YOu lose your job, you get cancer or some other disease and can't work they will be gone likw the wind,a ll they care about is the $$$ you make and what you can provide in terms of monetary not you as a person

stay FAR AWAY brehs

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Sadly it's kind of true..I unfortunately have thought this way because I see it as what if something happens and I'm out of work for a bit can his salary alone sustain the family until than. I have no desire to stay home but it's the what ifs and financial is one of the things I unfortunately judge harshly on, I can support a family so I expect him to do so as well but there's always the what ifs with me I can't help it. Financial Security makes me happy and I feel most comfortable.

We thank u for ur Honesty

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Elle Driver said:
I don't see the problem with providing for your woman and family. That's one of the most pro black things you can do imo.

They don't want to provide for anyone but themselves. They are not men, they are spoiled children who should remain single.​

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
The best life you can live is a two person working household.

You can have the greatest job but just imagine if you lose it, at least one person is still working

yeah chick you gon work 40 years just like me

:mjpls: speak for yourself. Good willing I can retire at 55 (50 if I really plan it right) :blessed:

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Op spitting that real for you half ass men. A womans happiness is modelled around, having children, taking care of the children, taking care of the house and husband.

Happiest woman i know are stay at home wives.

But ill let you unlearned nikkas believe in delusions.

Dont be upset if your kissing on Brandons dikk by letting your wife be in the workplace.

Whos gonna nuture the children? Whos gonna hold the house down? Whos going to provide healthy nourishing meals and provide a clean home?

You unlearned nikkas sicken me...how is it we share the same chromosomes? Yall are a bunch a bytchboys if you do not understand this science op blessed you with. Men have their roles and so don't women and theyre not the same you brainwashed imbeciles...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjpls: speak for yourself. Good willing I can retire at 55 (50 if I really plan it right) :blessed:

what city you live in?

i live in a city where a condo costs half a mill and a house on avg cost 1 mill, where 30% of your salary is taxed, where you pay 13percent tax on everything you buy