If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys... Lol.

You don't want a woman to depend on you financially . You don't want a career driven woman, you'll be just as happy with that part -time waitress or a woman who works in retail because beauty and youth are all that matters. You want to be the leader of the home. You want to know what she brings to a table you want to have full and total control over. You want her to work, stay in the gym, cook clean, raise kids, and sex on demand. You want her to retain those feminine delicate qualities of a woman who is well kept and only has to worry about staying beautiful and docile to her man.

I'm going to bed.

Yes, I want the bolded and it's possible. Date a woman who is in medicine but not a doctor.

They don't get washed as fast as corporate hoes, they have job security and can follow you wherever your career takes you (this requires that you make more money though :mjpls:), and there's a good tradeoff between her making money (let's say 60-90k as a nurse, pharmacist, anesthesiologist, whatever she wants to do) and having time to keep shyt tight for you.

Taking time off to raise the kids deads your career if you're a corporate chick. Not the case if you are in medicine. Corporate life brings the hoes out of chicks in a special way too as so much of corporate life is being calculated, manipulative, political/conniving, whatever. Why would you want a wife who's trying to get ahead like that? :scust: She's gonna bring that shyt home. And if you don't have a thorough 100% broad best believe she's gonna be on some :demonic: shyt with her boss or a coworker at least once. I've seen it happen so many times in corporate life. Chicks fukking their bosses and senior leadership without shame. :damn:

Also, women arent raised to weather that corporate life emotionally and the stress ends up showing in their hair, skin, etc.

You know what...I'll go as far as to say if your girl is a corporate chick...:ufdup:

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Day care for three kids cost hella bands

So i be damn if my wife got all these fancy degrees and can earn a high wage

But this bytch mentality aint to use the wages she is earning to put our kids in the best daycare she is an idiot

Thats why my wife is working because you women wanted to get all these degrees and high paying careers but want to sacrifice your family's for it

No bytch

A real queen will do everything she can to maintain and enhance the throne of her king and family

#Thesehoeslazy
#Thesehoesaintqueens

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
What i dont understand is how the wonen of today are making all these strides in education and financially

They work hard all these years getting degrees and education but still want to sit on her ass after marriage

It makes no sense:mindblown:

Its like you girls are bullshytting yourselves

Why isn't your mind fixated on the idea of working long as you can to accrue more assets

While still being a good mother and wife?

Then later on while you sit on your ass at least you contributed to the overall advancement of the family

This is a white concept this attitude is not pro black at all

You have an underdeveloped mind. You should probably avoid these types of discussions.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
that's not true Simone....

most guys I know including myself love to empower a GOOD LOYAL WOMAN

unfortunately that's rare

and you stay MAD

cause the ONLY GUYS you atteact is the ones you described

the ones whom Taught YOU the 3f Theory:

FEED THEM

FUKK THEM

SHUT DA FUKK UP....

now go rest on that you Busted Bitter Broad

cause If you DID BETTER and KNEW BETTER you would CHOOSE BETTER
:manny:
You coli guys don't know a good woman of it ht you upside the head. You guys don't know what you want. Let's face it:manny:[

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
What the fukk do you think single men do?

If you a single dude you have to cook and clean

I may not clean up to a womans standards at all times but got dammit

I will help cook and clean because its the life i know

How come single women suck at cooking and cleaning

Who is feeding them?

Are there houses in disarray?

Yall hoes got the game fukked up

Real men gotta eat even if we gotta cook
Real men like a clean house somtimes too

Who the fukk is "ya'll hoes"bytch.

Last edited:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sadly it's kind of true..I unfortunately have thought this way because I see it as what if something happens and I'm out of work for a bit can his salary alone sustain the family until than. I have no desire to stay home but it's the what ifs and financial is one of the things I unfortunately judge harshly on, I can support a family so I expect him to do so as well but there's always the what ifs with me I can't help it. Financial Security makes me happy and I feel most comfortable.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Whoever feel like that white c*nt in the.op

If you feel some type of way about me calling a white hoe a hoe

Why come on the coli with sensitivity.

Go to oprah website :jbhmm:

:comeon:

"Ya'll hoes" was included in a direct reply to me. I'm not supposed to think you're talking to me? :usure: