If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Thats why i kinda dont like American women

I know black foreign women who work hard take care of their kids and they are still

Sweet,feminine,docile,sensitive and caring

Still look good not fat

Its these American entitled c*nts who think that there feminine virtue is to be sold to the highest bidder

No bytch

A queen is always a queen her disposition is constant

Therefore you should always have femininity on display whether relaxing at home or going through your work day

Im not paying some fakkit c*nt to pretend to be a woman

These hoes fake

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Elle Driver said:
I thought y'all said men are supposed to be providers? So somehow a woman is supposed to work as well as take care of the kids, cook, clean etc? Y'all sound silly as fukk. Don't get married.

I made my wife stay home when she was pregnant. Got three jobs to make sure bills were paid, she just took care of the house.

These dudes in here are talking out their ass.​

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you bringing kids into this when nobody said anything about that.

how about if yall don't have kids?

does she still have an excuse to sit around with no job even if dude makes enough.
any breh can choose to have a housewife that sits around on her ass all day thats his life so whatever:whoa:.

and if hes making enough to pay for a maid and take care of stuff a "housewife" would normally do, what do you think she's doing with all that free time while her husband is gone:sas1::sas2:
welp that shyt aint for me so:camby:
sit around and spend my money while i break my back ok:skip:

marriage ain't for everybody.

i respect your point but still:martin:
he said stay at home mom in the op.
if all a wife means to you is a maid and a cook, of course you probably arent suited for marriage.
if you dont want kids just stay bf and gf

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Its all 50/50 to me.

I take whatever job opportunities thats available to me and Im sure she will do so as well and based on how much I make or her preferences then we can decide on whether she will work or not.

In this racist system we have to work with whatever we got and stop trying to follow the white washed ways and create our own way that benefits us.

Last edited:

freetroit

Banned
Daps
I thought y'all said men are supposed to be providers? So somehow a woman is supposed to work as well as take care of the kids, cook, clean etc? Y'all sound silly as fukk. Don't get married.

What i dont understand is how the wonen of today are making all these strides in education and financially

They work hard all these years getting degrees and education but still want to sit on her ass after marriage

It makes no sense:mindblown:

Its like you girls are bullshytting yourselves

Why isn't your mind fixated on the idea of working long as you can to accrue more assets

While still being a good mother and wife?

Then later on while you sit on your ass at least you contributed to the overall advancement of the family

This is a white concept this attitude is not pro black at all

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
he said stay at home mom in the op.
if all a wife means to you is a maid and a cook, of course you probably arent suited for marriage.
if you dont want kids just stay bf and gf

That is not what I'm saying:whoa:
Maybe I should have went into more detail. But maybe you're right, I'm not suited for marriage and I'm cool wit that:manny:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I made my wife stay home when she was pregnant. Got three jobs to make sure bills were paid, she just took care of the house.

These dudes in here are talking out their ass.​
Look at this fool I just quoted below lol.
What i dont understand is how the wonen of today are making all these strides in education and financially

They work hard all these years getting degrees and education but still want to sit on her ass after marriage

It makes no sense:mindblown:

Its like you girls are bullshytting yourselves

Why isn't your mind fixated on the idea of working long as you can to accrue more assets

While still being a good mother and wife?

Then later on while you sit on your ass at least you contributed to the overall advancement of the family

This is a white concept this attitude is not pro black at all

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
These hoes aint slick giving out terrible advice

She trying to set you up to pay alimony

And you still gotta live with this c*nt prior to bushing her ass

yep

my sister is a stay at home mom, but she has 3 kids all under 5, so paying daycare would be more than what she would make at a job in those cases i understand. Bu as soon as they are in school shes going back to work.

in those cases I understand but yeah right, im not going to sit back an dwork hard if i get married while my wife stays at home watching netflix and tv shows

the girl im dating has her masters and will prob get her doctorate thankfully she aint from the wst

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
yep

my sister is a stay at home mom, but she has 3 kids all under 5, so paying daycare would be more than what she would make at a job in those cases i understand. Bu as soon as they are in school shes going back to work.

in those cases I understand but yeah right, im not going to sit back an dwork hard if i get married while my wife stays at home watching netflix and tv shows

the girl im dating has her masters and will prob get her doctorate thankfully she aint from the wst

But regrettably you are.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
I don't recall seeing posts proudly proclaiming that they'll split house duties :usure:

The thought of being "just" a housewife sounds so boring. I'd have to do something with myself volunteer or something.

What the fukk do you think single men do?

If you a single dude you have to cook and clean

I may not clean up to a womans standards at all times but got dammit

I will help cook and clean because its the life i know

How come single women suck at cooking and cleaning

Who is feeding them?

Are there houses in disarray?

Yall hoes got the game fukked up

Real men gotta eat even if we gotta cook
Real men like a clean house somtimes too