If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Stupid shyt. Even if you can afford for your wife to sit on her ass all day think about how much more you can accomplish if your both out there getting money.

How much more property you can acquire and more wealth you can pass to future generations. nikkas content with just having "enough" FOH

...but you guys don't want career driven educated women.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
I kind of agree as a man its your job to support your wife. Not saying your girl or anything but if you make her your wife...

Wife needs to stay home, handle the household and children.

Imean I don't get why people are so against men supporting their families? That's what they are supposed to do

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

if your wife is forced to put yalls kids in daycare, and return to work before shes ready, because you as a man cant financially support the family on your own. she will always resent you, be prepared for the consequences
:manny:

I don't understand these men for the life of me. They shun women who are too educated too career focused but they want a productive woman because they don't want too much financial responsibility.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The worst thing you can do is have your wife not work....told to my homeboy by a judge:ohhh:

Y'all better wake up out here.....as long as I'm working my wide will be working.

It's 50-50 with me...you take care of me and I take care of you. :myman:
so where will your children be when your wife is at work?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You guys... Lol.

You don't want a woman to depend on you financially . You don't want a career driven woman, you'll be just as happy with that part -time waitress or a woman who works in retail because beauty and youth are all that matters. You want to be the leader of the home. You want to know what she brings to a table you want to have full and total control over. You want her to work, stay in the gym, cook clean, raise kids, and sex on demand. You want her to retain those feminine delicate qualities of a woman who is well kept and only has to worry about staying beautiful and docile to her man.

I'm going to bed.

that's not true Simone....

most guys I know including myself love to empower a GOOD LOYAL WOMAN

unfortunately that's rare

and you stay MAD

cause the ONLY GUYS you atteact is the ones you described

the ones whom Taught YOU the 3f Theory:

FEED THEM

FUKK THEM

SHUT DA FUKK UP....

now go rest on that you Busted Bitter Broad

cause If you DID BETTER and KNEW BETTER you would CHOOSE BETTER

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps

if your wife is forced to put yalls kids in daycare, and return to work before shes ready, because you as a man cant financially support the family on your own. she will always resent you, be prepared for the consequences
you bringing kids into this when nobody said anything about that.

how about if yall don't have kids?

does she still have an excuse to sit around with no job even if dude makes enough.
any breh can choose to have a housewife that sits around on her ass all day thats his life so whatever:whoa:.

and if hes making enough to pay for a maid and take care of stuff a "housewife" would normally do, what do you think she's doing with all that free time while her husband is gone:sas1::sas2:
welp that shyt aint for me so:camby:
sit around and spend my money while i break my back ok:skip:

marriage ain't for everybody.

i respect your point but still:martin:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Stupid shyt. Even if you can afford for your wife to sit on her ass all day think about how much more you can accomplish if your both out there getting money.

How much more property you can acquire and more wealth you can pass to future generations. nikkas content with just having "enough" FOH
it's a damn shame:pachaha:
women are demanding more and nikkaz are demanding less

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:laff::laff::laff:

You guys... Lol.

You don't want a woman to depend on you financially . You don't want a career driven woman, you'll be just as happy with that part -time waitress or a woman who works in retail because beauty and youth are all that matters. You want to be the leader of the home. You want to know what she brings to a table you want to have full and total control over. You want her to work, stay in the gym, cook clean, raise kids, and sex on demand. You want her to retain those feminine delicate qualities of a woman who is well kept and only has to worry about staying beautiful and docile to her man.

I'm going to bed.

Truth.com

I'm going to the gym... Dis tew much

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

I've been there. fukk hoes and women in general and literally.