If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Ok I look at it like this. If a woman nowadays don't wanna work....she needs to find a rich or very well off man to fuk , date and marry. If she can't get one...she either need to step her pusse game up as minaj say, take what she can get and settle or stay single til she find what she looking for if she can ever find this rich doctor, lawyer, pro sports player, etc.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
:mjlol:@ a female staying home all day..

Once the child can say a full sentence or curse word, its time for her ass to get ready to enter the workforce again

there aint enough apartment in the world for her to be occupied all day:mjlol:

she gonna cheat if she wants regardless...she can easily sit at home and be on FB/Instagram bored..And get caught slippin...Then she prolly gonna be ordering all kinds of shyt for the hell of it..with your money:francis:

just as easy as she can fukk a co-worker..

Her staying at home while you at work on a routine schedule dont make the odds of her cheating any better:bryan:

i knew this 1 broad who wanted me to come to her crib as soon as her husband left:dead:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Once the child can say a full sentence or curse word, its time for her ass to get ready to enter the workforce again

she gonna cheat if she wants regardless...she can easily sit at home and be on FB/Instagram bored..And get caught slippin...Then she prolly gonna be ordering all kinds of shyt for the hell of it..with your money:francis:

just as easy as she can fukk a co-worker..

Her staying at home while you at work on a routine schedule dont make the odds of her cheating any better:bryan:

i knew this 1 broad who wanted me to come to her crib as soon as her husband left:dead:
I've been that dude and got fukked over. Women are cold as ice.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

exactly that's why i liked to spit out my white likka when i heard this @Booksnrain woman say this in this thread:

"I fully intend to be a stay at home mom for at least the first 6-7 years of my marriage and birth of my first child".

like where on gods green earth is she gonna find someone to cosign some bullshyt like that in today's economy ...even our typical Coli IT Cert/simps would be like :mindblown:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Ok I look at it like this. If a woman nowadays don't wanna work....she needs to find a rich or very well off man to fuk , date and marry. If she can't get one...she either need to step her pusse game up as minaj say, take what she can get and settle or stay single til she find what she looking for if she can ever find this rich doctor, lawyer, pro sports player, etc.

if she can't marry be a baby mama.

last hope.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I've mentioned this before:

Most women don't want to work past 35.

In their minds, they should have a few babies, be a stay-at-home and run errands all day, beginning in their early 30s.

Have you seen how miserable some of these 40+ women are at work? A lot of them are cranky and have attitudes because they'd rather be at home. They don't want to be working a 9-5.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
exactly that's why i liked to spit out my white likka when i heard this @Booksnrain woman say this in this thread:

"I fully intend to be a stay at home mom for at least the first 6-7 years of my marriage and birth of my first child".

like where on gods green earth is she gonna find someone to cosign some bullshyt like that in today's economy ...even our typical Coli IT Cert/simps would be like :mindblown:

:mjlol:wow