If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Also look into starting ur own business. But in these times, I can't imagine someone not wanting to be a stay at home parent to ensure the children and the home is taken care of.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What?!!!!

This is married nikka #1 on the coli... I need to read a few pages back ...

I made a th read asking how a man can fukk one bitxh over and over and over for the rest of his life n he was the first to tell me I was just young .... which I do believe actually ... but still I need to know :ohlawd:

:yeshrug:

you never know how things are going to turn out breh...i still believe in monogamy tho...i just may have chosen the wrong woman....

it happens :manny:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
There's layers to this shyt. Firstly, do you want to successfully exist in this world we currently have?

A man is supposed to be the breadwinner of his family...period. We have many men afraid or incapable of this responsibility so they avoid, shame, and ridicule the notion.

If your wife is working 9 hours a day like you, who's raising your children? That's the tradeoff for your wife working, your children are getting the short end.

If you're going to be BOSS...then boss up.

My mom works, but the key is, she doesn't HAVE to. My father provides all the essentials. That's how it should be. Her earnings are gravy.

Worrying about her staying home and getting into trouble. Most fukking around comes from being exposed to men at work.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
My wife stayed home till our son went to kindergarten. I felt bad making her go back but she wasn't on top of her shyt. Slacked off on cooking and cleaning. Tf fukk you been doing all day?:leostare:. When I get where I want be financially, she can quit her job and do whatever tf she wants to do with her life.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That means no cable, no data plan on your smart phone, no eating out on the regular, no spending money frivolously, and you'll probably be driving the same car for a decade at least.

Your're projecting, lol

cable is less than a g a year, and so is a phone plan with data, lmao

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I hear all this...

"Idle hands are the devil's playground"

all that staying home cooking and cleaning is all well and good, til she get bored. That's where the trouble comes in. Wouldn't mind her being at home for the first few years or what have you, but she gotta do SOMETHING. No way neither of us is gonna do that. Part time, home business, something. It's not even so much about the money, it's more for her mental/emotional health. She has to be bringing something to the table so I don't resent her and she feels like she's contributing positively to the relationship

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I'm not surprised at all that the FEMINAZI known as @Giselle would one star my thread....lol

:lolbron:

First of all, I am not a feminist. I have never and will never be one. I think for myself.

Second, your thread is stupid which is why me and 8 other males and females on here gave it a low rating.

You shouldn't have bumped this dumb ass thread. Bye. :queen:

but yet your DUMB ASS help keep this thread relevent by replying to it....your mind is just as bad as the selections you make in men....

13762807.gif
You don't know anything about my selections in men b/c you don't know me and I don't post about it on here outside of looks/height.

I can reply to whatever I want. This thread is dead and is not coming back. People don't like responding to old threads. It will die again, Thirsty. :smile:

Last edited:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
People can survive off 40k a year. This new generation has such twisted views of how EVERYONE should be equal and entitled to this AMAZING life with houses and expensive cars. If you don't have the skills or work ethic to make 100k 200k 300k then you don't live like that.

My point is IMO having my wife at home caring for the house and kids are providing a MUCH better life and upbringing even if we were living in a rented apartment with one car vs the COUPLE that both worked to make more just to have their kids being raised by strangers in day care so they can drive used Infinitis and have a designer bag.

Whether a family makes 20k a yr or 200k a yr they should live within their means to allow the wife to care for the family to provide a better upbringing and more consistency for the children.
ugh...I'm talking about for a FAMILY. You're telling me that you can pay a mortgage, car note and car repairs for TWO cars , student loans, the high cost of food, house repairs, appliance and house general upkeep and maintenance ( like gutters, roofing, lawncare, painting, remodeling etc) saving for you AND your wife's retirement ( if you insist that she has no job remember YOU are agreeing to provide a safe financial future for her into old age, and getting old is EXPENSIVE), healthcare and dental care, a child and 25-40k college tuition for just an undergrad, not discount illnesses, vacations, childcare, clothing, makeup, hair cuts, braces, Internet, cell phone etc on 40k a year???? This has nothing to do with anything other than the cost of living that continues to increase and the cost of college/retirement that increases as well(and impending healthcare needs in old age for not just YOU but your WIFE- so maybe 1-2 mill if you both plan on living to 85...this isn't 1955. Have you done the actual math?:martin:

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
First of all, I am not a feminist. I have never and will never be one. I think for myself.

Second, your thread is stupid which is why me and 8 other males and females on here gave it a low rating.

You shouldn't have bumped this dumb ass thread. Bye. :queen:

but yet your DUMB ASS help keep this thread relevent by replying to it....your mind is just as bad as the selections you make in men....

13762807.gif

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Thread is stupid though. Any woman who thinks like that isn't supposed to be a wife.

BurnSlow

Supahflyyyy
Daps
Reppin
Errwhere
My fiance and I are both ambitious people and enjoy our own lives and interests. Not really a good idea to insist that she stay at home and raise children when her work will enable the kids to do that much more.

Also her career is her life, not my place to intrude on how she lets it play out. She got the degree, she earned her position and she'll decide if she wants to work or not.