If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
It baffles my mind that y'all dudes think its fukked up for a woman to want to be a stay at home wife. Men in 2015 thinking a WIFE being at home holding the house down is fukked up is the craziest shyt to me :mindblown:
Naw I see her point. You can't be a mom, wife and a career woman at the same time. But our North America lifestyle doesn't support this idea. It doesn't make financial sense and that's what makes me salty.:francis:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought marriage was between two people who love each other?

Why would I marry someone who doesn't love me?
Better yet why would you want to marry someone with no ambition or goals? I don't want a wife that just sits at home. Just going to sit at home and get fat.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Naw I see her point. You can't be a mom, wife and a career woman at the same time. But our North America lifestyle doesn't support this idea. It doesn't make financial sense and that's what makes me salty.:francis:

Naw, y'all can't put it on the American lifestyle. It's a choice. If its a priority for your wife not to work, you'll do what's necessary to make that happen.

But the truth is y'all don't want housewives because you view it as you being hustled which is idiotic as hell to me.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
I don't think people are against men supporting families. It worked when families were "making it and rich making 35k-45 a year. Nowadays that's barely enough to to support one person let alone a family. People don't want men knocking down women who work because reality says that women have to work, otherwise families won't make it .

People can survive off 40k a year. This new generation has such twisted views of how EVERYONE should be equal and entitled to this AMAZING life with houses and expensive cars. If you don't have the skills or work ethic to make 100k 200k 300k then you don't live like that.

My point is IMO having my wife at home caring for the house and kids are providing a MUCH better life and upbringing even if we were living in a rented apartment with one car vs the COUPLE that both worked to make more just to have their kids being raised by strangers in day care so they can drive used Infinitis and have a designer bag.

Whether a family makes 20k a yr or 200k a yr they should live within their means to allow the wife to care for the family to provide a better upbringing and more consistency for the children.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It baffles my mind that y'all dudes think its fukked up for a woman to want to be a stay at home wife. Men in 2015 thinking a WIFE being at home holding the house down is fukked up is the craziest shyt to me :mindblown:

I think until a man. Especially black man reaches a certain income, that's outlandish to people.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Naw, y'all can't put it on the American lifestyle. It's a choice. If its a priority for your wife not to work, you'll do what's necessary to make that happen.

But the truth is y'all don't want housewives because you view it as you being hustled which is idiotic as hell to me.

Naw People have different views on life. I grew up in a home where both my parents worked hard. So anyone around me who isn't a hard work will not be around me for long.

Has nothing to do with being hustled, at least for me. If I see a persons potential, I want them see it too. Where is here pension going to come from? Benefits? Etc. Why not maximize our financial position?

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
The problem nowadays women don't know the true worth of a good man, so they don't know what to look for.
This is what it boils down to. Women want men to value them for the intangibles, but only value men for the tangible. Being a husband means much more than a salary.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Thank you. I've always been told I'm an old soul, and I believe it. I'm just being real, tho. Having been the child in a situation where mom did stay home and dad did work, and having to hear the strife and feel the stress... It's not worth it to me/for me to have that life. More power to the people who have that life and it works well, but it's not for me. I know what I need to be my best self, and I honestly believe that's what everyone should examine before they get into relationships. Especially where marriage and children are involved. Thing is, it's not easy, or more people would be doing it. I've always been the introspective type who does what my soul needs to grow. fukk what "they" say. I can only be me.

No problem. I think I respect your position more because of my own mother and father. My mother is highly educated BS in Nursing/minor in math ( Hunter College), MS in Nursing ( Long Island University) go "Pioneers", so I have always seen her work. She didn't work in the first two years I was born though. As you said earlier the traditional life is for some people, but not for all. My mother would give any women who didn't have a career or degree the major :dry:.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Naw People have different views on life. I grew up in a home where both my parents worked hard. So anyone around me who isn't a hard work will not be around me for long.

Has nothing to do with being hustled, at least for me. If I see a persons potential, I want them see it too. Where is here pension going to come from? Benefits? Etc. Why not maximize our financial position?

Same here fam.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
after an "intimate" conversation with somebody's Wife..I've come to the realization

if your unable to let them be a stay at home mom..or ETERNAL housewife who just shops and provides her husband company and "support" it's safe to say she see you as a FAILURE

And Mostly Explains why she is sooo MISERABLE in yall HAPPY MARRIAGE
:francis:

#thesehoesdontwannawork

#theydontwannapartnership

#theywannasponsorship

#GMB
I found out the hard way so #gmb I'd take care of college freshman hoes not old hoes. :russ:

Seriously, last year there was an NY Times article about high achieving women quitting their careers after getting married to richer men. That's why I don't understand this feminist BS. Like my friend said "women don't want equality, they want an advantage."

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

The fact you equate being a housewife/stay at home mom with not working hard let's me know where your head is at. Growing up my mom never sat around the house idly. My entire life my mom was the first person up and the last person to bed. She cooked 3 meals a day everyday for my entire childhood (except Saturday when we'd get to eat out if we were good). We never had instant anything because everything she made was from scratch.

There was never a dirty dish in the sink, our house was never unkept, and she made sure that by the time my pops came home everything was in order and his food was waiting on the table.

But it goes back to what I said in an earlier post, most of y'all do not want a housewife/stay at home mom anyway, even if money wasn't the issue.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
People can survive off 40k a year. This new generation has such twisted views of how EVERYONE should be equal and entitled to this AMAZING life with houses and expensive cars. If you don't have the skills or work ethic to make 100k 200k 300k then you don't live like that.

My point is IMO having my wife at home caring for the house and kids are providing a MUCH better life and upbringing even if we were living in a rented apartment with one car vs the COUPLE that both worked to make more just to have their kids being raised by strangers in day care so they can drive used Infinitis and have a designer bag.

Whether a family makes 20k a yr or 200k a yr they should live within their means to allow the wife to care for the family to provide a better upbringing and more consistency for the children.

Cosign. You can survive (especially in the south) on 40k if you budgeted and spent your money wisely, but you're going to have to sacrifice. That means no cable, no data plan on your smart phone, no eating out on the regular, no spending money frivolously, and you'll probably be driving the same car for a decade at least.

But if that's a priority for you, you'll make it happen. It's just not a priority for most men.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
after an "intimate" conversation with somebody's Wife..I've come to the realization

if your unable to let them be a stay at home mom..or ETERNAL housewife who just shops and provides her husband company and "support" it's safe to say she see you as a FAILURE

And Mostly Explains why she is sooo MISERABLE in yall HAPPY MARRIAGE
:francis:

#thesehoesdontwannawork

#theydontwannapartnership

#theywannasponsorship

#GMB

Why you always with somebody else wife bro? :heh: