If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: This isn't the 70s both of us should be working. I can see if the wife takes time off when pregnant because it can get tough but afterwards back to work :camby:. Housewives use the same excuses when THEY cheat too. "He was never home and didn't show me enough attention" :pacspit:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

if your wife is forced to put yalls kids in daycare, and return to work before shes ready, because you as a man cant financially support the family on your own. she will always resent you, be prepared for the consequences
:manny:

If you give the p*ssy away for applebees to bum nikkas and charge him with paying for your entire cost of living he will resent you, be prepared for the consequences :manny:

:lolbron:

But seriously how you hoes gonna be acting all 2015 but wanna pretend like it's 1915 when it comes to paying bills. Tatted, hoe'd out, nasty entitlement and attitude, no cooking skills, living on social media. Yall should be happy ANY man wants to marry you considering how off putting marriage is with a modern women and yall got the nerve to make demands:mjlol::mjlol:

Simps should be hunted down and thrown in a lake:scust:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well, considering you don't want kids. Any decent, feminine woman wouldn't bother with you. Your type would be the estrogenlly-challenged morally castrated work business type, which is the type that prefers independence and her job over you anyway.
giphy.gif
well that's your opinion that you're entitled to. Just because I don't want to be the only one making moves and actually bringing money in the house Its repulsive? And I don't believe women wouldn't bother with me. But hey. :yeshrug:go on and cook.

EDIT:I admiT Saying REPULSIVE was harsh. But what's wrong with both spouses working?

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
If you give the p*ssy away for applebees to bum nikkas and charge him with paying for your entire cost of living he will resent you, be prepared for the consequences :manny:

:lolbron:

But seriously how you hoes gonna be acting all 2015 but wanna pretend like it's 1915 when it comes to paying bills. Tatted, hoe'd out, nasty entitlement and attitude, no cooking skills, living on social media. Yall should be happy ANY man wants to marry you considering how off putting marriage is with a modern women and yall got the nerve to make demands:mjlol::mjlol:

Simps should be hunted down and thrown in a lake:scust:

This was VICIOUS but I'm not even mad :mjlol:

Wario

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif
well that's your opinion that you're entitled to. Just because I don't want to be the only one making moves and actually bringing money in the house Its repulsive? And I don't believe women wouldn't bother with me. But hey. :yeshrug:go on and cook.

EDIT:I admiT Saying REPULSIVE was harsh. But what's wrong with both spouses working?

I didn't say no woman. Just an inferior one. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
after an "intimate" conversation with somebody's Wife..I've come to the realization

if your unable to let them be a stay at home mom..or ETERNAL housewife who just shops and provides her husband company and "support" it's safe to say she see you as a FAILURE

And Mostly Explains why she is sooo MISERABLE in yall HAPPY MARRIAGE
:francis:

#thesehoesdontwannawork

#theydontwannapartnership

#theywannasponsorship

#GMB

so im winning since my wife has never worked?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
so im winning since my wife has never worked?

in HER eyes......yes to a Degree

but this is not fullproof buddy :francis:

I KNOW a few women whom didn't have to work....well taken care of and STILL COMPLAINED and EVEENTUALLY CHEATED

cause they took their MEN and LIFE for granted

UNAPPEACIATIVE :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
in HER eyes......yes to a Degree

but this is not fullproof buddy :francis:

I KNOW a few women whom didn't have to work....well taken care of and STILL COMPLAINED and EVEENTUALLY CHEATED

cause they took their MEN and LIFE for granted

UNAPPEACIATIVE :yeshrug:

never said it was...

im a student of human nature....and im not surprised when anybody does anything
people are capable of all kinds of things

and some women are very unappreciative....i know....im married to one of them