If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Which is why it's idiotic for men to get married in today's society. Women want the pros of both chivalry and equality and none of the cons of either thus creating female supremacy. Men this is our fault, We treated these women like spoiled child-princesses all while down playing our own brilliance to make them feel better about themselves for centuries and now they actually believe the hype we created out of thin air for them and have shamed us in to creating a system where they can bask in their make believe value and milk their infantisation for all its worth.

What we are seeing is unchained female nature. We essentially fed and nurtured hypergamy and then unleashed it only to be mauled by it. This is why i don't support any push to go back to the "Good Ol Days". I refuse to brake my back to provide for an another able bodied human being who has convinced themselves that working for a living is beneath them. I mean look at the quoted post, she's basically justifying a woman hating her spouse for her having to do something that not only men also have to do but something women themselves fought for the right to do, get off of their asses and Earn a living. And the funny thing is these women still want to have equal say in decisions concerning the family even if it's not their dollar.

They want the autonomy without the responsibility. June Cleaver doesn't exist; Chasing her will only lead you to impostors. Fukk if the bytch can cook you need to worry about if she got a job and no stripper don't count brehs

You are more likely to find women (especially bw) than an employed man (especially bm). Your whole post is irrelevant.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
what is wrong with you? no man wants to work either. why should a woman be treated to a life free from slavery while the men are forced to slave away for the capitalists for 50 years?

Most women especially bw arent lazy women. Regardless...they will work and have to work.

YBM

Pro
Daps
These are the chains that they keep us locked with fellas. There are women out there who will give u their entire check, don't believe the hype

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm telling u about things I've see homie. Work hard to provide then get left with nothing after the divorce bruhs.

I am a woman...and it's disgusting to me that a self respecting woman would give her whole paycheck to a man.

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
I know of no woman who wants to give up the opportunity to make money. Especially, in this day of flimsy marriages/relationships. The ability to earn an income is the most freeing thing ever. Work is not meant to be fun...it's a trade off for a salary. There are many men who do not want to work am live under a woman.

I don't know why you guys love discussing a topic that doesn't apply to black people' reality. There are more unemployed black men than women....on average bm make similar incomes than women.

Point me to a time on history where bm had bw be stay at homes. Black people are at thw mercy of other races when it comes to employment. We are not job creators...

:dead:There was a recent article in the NYT about highly educated women giving up careers to be stay at home moms. These are women with degrees from prestigious schools, who most likely embraced feminism until they got married to Wall St. guys. Most women fantasize about being in their shoes.

You're right that this topic doesn't apply to black people's reality, but that don't stop nobody from dreaming that it could.

Black women constantly complain about their lack of dating options, how black men don't build legacies, etc. Black men say they want traditional women, but fail to secure the finances that bring out women's submissiveness, so I'm not "blaming" black women, or trying to make them feel bad about wanting providers. Gender roles are partly biological, so it's only natural.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:dead:There was a recent article in the NYT about highly educated women giving up careers to be stay at home moms. These are women with degrees from prestigious schools, who most likely embraced feminism until they got married to Wall St. guys. Most women fantasize about being their shoes.

You're right that this topic doesn't apply to black people's reality, but that don't stop nobody from dreaming that it could.

Black women constantly complain about their lack of dating options, how black men don't build legacies, etc. Black men say they want traditional women, but fail to secure the finances that bring out women's submissiveness, so I'm not "blaming" black women, or trying to make them feel bad about wanting providers. Gender roles are partly biological, so it's only natural.

These women were white...were they not? They can afford to do that and they have willing husbands. How many carreer oriented black men would accept their black wives to stay home. We have a different dynamic...in the west. I think that we need to focus in the reality at hand than daydream something that doesn't apply to us. A good chunk of black women are hard working and although any woman would want to be pampered i think more black women would like to do for self than expect their men to do fpr her without contributing. And even if bw wanted to be housewives many wouldn't be able to.

I live my life not expecting a man to take care of me. When i marry...if i find someone that is more than willing to take care of financial obligation a 100% it would be a bonus. But i don't expect it or waiting for it. I operate on my own dime:yeshrug:

YBM

Pro
Daps
Providing a comfortable life for you wife does don't bring out a woman's submissiveness. This has been shown time and time again. She will be fukkin Tom, dikk, Harry, and then give u the leftovers. The excuse would be ironically that you don't make time for her or didn't give her the attention she needed. bytches have millions on excuses

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
what is wrong with you? no man wants to work either. why should a woman be treated to a life free from slavery while the men are forced to slave away for the capitalists for 50 years?

Indeed:ehh:

Mofos don't wanna work period. I would argue that most of the major conflicts between men and women are essentially issues of labor.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
True, but lots of educated women don't like having to work. All that feminist stuff goes out the window when it's time to get married. Can you blame them? They're simply doing what they feel is in their best interest.

It's funny how black men get reeeeeeeal concerned about gender equality whenever this topic comes up...
Nah,....Blackmen are the most liberal and the most open to the egalitarian relationships that women claim they want.

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
These women were white...were they not? They can afford to do that and they have willing husbands. How many carreer oriented black men would accept their black wives to stay home. We have a different dynamic...in the west. I think that we need to focus in the reality at hand than daydream something that doesn't apply to us. A good chunk of black women are hard working and although any woman would want to be pampered i think more black women would like to do for self than expect their men to do fpr her without contributing. And even if bw wanted to be housewives many wouldn't be able to.

Black women are not naturally harder working than women of other races. They just don't have the option of not working. Simple.

cam>

All Star
Daps
ugh

i'm not looking forward to being a stay at home mom

i plan to do it for the earliest years of my children's' lives, but i'm not looking forward to being cooped up in the house like that at all

idc how much my husband makes, i NEED to be out

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Black women are not naturally harder working than women of other races. They just don't have the option of not working. Simple.

I never claimed they are harder working than other races and you are right they dont have the option not to work.