If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
What shes saying makes sense for a guy living in the DMV 70,000 by age 35 is beyond reasonable. I know people younger than that making more. So what she saying is true.:yeshrug:

Looking at her shes probably in her mid 30's or early 40's so what shes asking in a man LIVING in the DMV is reasonable. Nikkas in the DMV are getting 40k 50k+ straight outta college by the time they're 22-23. much less to talk of the dudes who have 7+ years of experience.:ehh: broke nikkas are mad. If you educated and live in the DMV- 70k is just getting started.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Business owners, high powered salesmen, engineers. doctors, consultants etc....

and their (ex) wives.....

The point still stands...wealth doesn't insulate you from divorce/infidelity in the West

You are either better off joining team #GMB for life or marrying and staying out of the US./Europe

Sorry I was talking about black men and women.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
African American women do have a lot to be proud of. No matter how much has been thrown at us, we are still here and standing strong WITH our men. Sure there are some men who aren't worth a spit, but that is a reflection of them, not on AA men as a whole.

We have issues and they will be worked out. We will work them out TOGETHER because we are a people. We rise together and we fall together. No matter how much you and others try to separate the powerful force of our love - you can't.

Our Kings will rise from this negative blip, and they will rise with their NATURAL Queens and counterparts.

You are with us by default.... the white standard of beauty insures this

There hasn't been a "we" since 1965....y'all have been independent strong women for over 50 years

love ? :usherlol:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
It doesn't matter... Women are never satisfied especially these self entitled western women.

You buy her a house, give her an allowance and take her to exotic lands

They'll still rob you of ya offspring and redistribute your assets to then fornicate with the deacon/poolboy/personal trainer.

Wealth and stability ain't enough to keep these women breh.

applaud-castanza.gif

u gottdamn right mane.......to these hoes YOUR MONEY AND TIME SPENT WITH THEM IS EXPEDABLE....regardless HOW MUCH MONEY YOU PUT INTO TO THEM or HOW RESPONSIBLE AND STABLE YOU KEEP THINGS TOGETHER......If your not ENTERTAINING them as well i.e (BORING) then everything you did is in VAIN...

THAT'S BASICALLY describes the byatch i was talking about in the opening of this thread...SHE IS BASICALLY TAKEN CARE OF (SPOILED).....yet she finds him (husband) a little redundant and conservative for her tastes...BUT SHE WASN'T BORED WITH ACCEPTING THOSE GIFTS AND MONETERY BENIFITS FROM HIM

:francis: yet inspite of it all.......SHE IS FUKKING A DUDE who is like two tax brackets BENEATH HIM.............

how do i know???/

cause i'm dat dude :wow:

lol who are these men doing this and who are these women? Sounds like some shyt you read online.

:stopitslime: like byatch really...DO YOU LIVE IN A "BUBBLE" or something?!?!?

this is REALITY...not that shyt you be watching on VH1............If you get the fukk off of LSA messageboard and stay off of my nutsack with your feminist based angst ..you might be able to relate to this shyt and stop being so antagonistic and argumentive....

hell i don't even know why im talking to your little slutmonkey azz...you probally CHEATING on some "generous dude" as we speak..........

fukk out my thread hoe :ufdup:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
You are with us by default.... the white standard of beauty insures this

There hasn't been a "we" since 1965....y'all have been independent strong women for over 50 years

love ? :usherlol:

:russell:

I am not amused. Next time be a little more cerebral with your provocations.

GY4YJBn.gif

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry I was talking about black men and women.

This is a universal problem that transcends race.....

We live in a society where housewives can have affairs and justify that
the husband bores them and file a no fault-divorce and rob him of his offspring
and get said husband to subsidize her lifestyle with no recourse....

All because the husbands energy and mental focus is on doing overtime
to pay for the mortgage and create a nest egg for college tuition instead of
making her feel desired all the time like the poolboy/deacon/personal trainer

Get Married Brehs :gotdamnbreh:

bennyfein

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Whitesboro, NY
Don't tell me you know this bytch. :rudy:Was just about to make a thread bout her dumb ass opinion. :martin:

She having an argument with me over-stating the average income in the DMV area and to be middle class there you have to earn 200k+ :mindblown:

I thought marriage was between two people who love each other?

Why would I marry someone who doesn't love me?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought marriage was between two people who love each other?

Why would I marry someone who doesn't love me?

Marriage is a business contract.
A tool to pool resources for future generations.

What happens when she doesn't love you no more ?

bennyfein

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Whitesboro, NY
Marriage is a business contract.
A tool to pool resources for future generations.

What happens when she doesn't love you no more ?

What happens? Divorce obviously......Someone who doesn't love you "anymore" never loved you in the first place.
If you go into marriage thinking it as a business contract then it wont last

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Go foreign ladies. At least then if your husband wants you to be on that Susy Homemaker shyt he would be ashamed to call himself a man if he wasn't providing for you. More women out of your race group work than you, and you have the nerve to call yourselves leaders. :dead:

If you can attract a foreign wealthy man with that attitude more power to you, give it a shot LMAO :lolbron:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happens? Divorce obviously......Someone who doesn't love you "anymore" never loved you in the first place.
If you go into marriage thinking it as a business contract then it wont last

That was it's original intention
Two people coming together towards one common objective
One bigger than their own selfish desires.

but go ahead and "marry for love" :willalughing:

Gaara

Pro
Daps
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

if your wife is forced to put yalls kids in daycare, and return to work before shes ready, because you as a man cant financially support the family on your own. she will always resent you, be prepared for the consequences
:manny:
Which is why it's idiotic for men to get married in today's society. Women want the pros of both chivalry and equality and none of the cons of either thus creating female supremacy. Men this is our fault, We treated these women like spoiled child-princesses all while down playing our own brilliance to make them feel better about themselves for centuries and now they actually believe the hype we created out of thin air for them and have shamed us in to creating a system where they can bask in their make believe value and milk their infantisation for all its worth.

What we are seeing is unchained female nature. We essentially fed and nurtured hypergamy and then unleashed it only to be mauled by it. This is why i don't support any push to go back to the "Good Ol Days". I refuse to brake my back to provide for an another able bodied human being who has convinced themselves that working for a living is beneath them. I mean look at the quoted post, she's basically justifying a woman hating her spouse for her having to do something that not only men also have to do but something women themselves fought for the right to do, get off of their asses and Earn a living. And the funny thing is these women still want to have equal say in decisions concerning the family even if it's not their dollar.

They want the autonomy without the responsibility. June Cleaver doesn't exist; Chasing her will only lead you to impostors. Fukk if the bytch can cook you need to worry about if she got a job and no stripper don't count brehs