If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand these men for the life of me. They shun women who are too educated too career focused but they want a productive woman because they don't want too much financial responsibility.
They're in different threads like
full

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I made my wife stay home when she was pregnant. Got three jobs to make sure bills were paid, she just took care of the house.

These dudes in here are talking out their ass.​
How about you simply wait until you're financially stable enough to handle only one income before you decide to have kids?
That seems like the better plan, work harder not smarter.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Don't tell me you know this bytch. :rudy:Was just about to make a thread bout her dumb ass opinion. :martin:

She having an argument with me over-stating the average income in the DMV area and to be middle class there you have to earn 200k+ :mindblown:

What's sad is that she actually thinks like this and believes it......:mindblown::mindblown:

I've seen people get married when they neither party is making over $30,000, and they have grown financially as a couple. Women like her rarely have anything to bring to the table.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't want to marry a woman who wants to be a stay-at-home mother, but I don't think those are the type of women I would ever even have intimate contact with.
Yes, you should make enough money to support your spouse, but that just makes economic sense, its not a failure or anything.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No because your entire premise is flawed. There is a lot of work to be done within a household. Furthermore, it is silly to talk about being pro black whole encouraging people to send their children to white training institutions (aka schools) and sending your wife to work under white people. You can go work for whites but why would a pro black man want his wife under a white man?

Most people don't work for black owned organizations or send their kids to black private schools so let's not toss out 2% what ifs.

Finally, assets are not limited to money. Two of the greatest assets one can obtain is learning how to be self sufficient (how big is your garden?) and the second asset would be the minds of your children.

True pro black people would strive to have the wife at home - building a business, homeschooling the children and learning skills that women used to have (gardening, herbal medicine, basic repairs, etc).

Therefore the your entire premise of being at home=sitting on your tail is flawed.

Even if you take children out of the equation, there is still work to be done. There are skills to learn, businesses to build, family members to care for, organizations to volunteer for, meals to plan (no processed foods please), gardens to grow, veggies to can, workouts to complete......

As I said, your mind is underdeveloped as you are focusing on how to integrate into this devilish society as opposed to how to thrive in spite of it.
Ew, no.
True pro-Blackness would be to riase your child with two self-sufficent parents, neither of them sitting on their ass at home to do domestic work.
Both parents forging career paths, working with the community, and doing everything in their power to raise their children with the knowledge and skills necessary for them to excel in this world.
A "wife at home" means absolutely nothing, and is hustling backwards in terms of Womanism.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
This is a universal problem that transcends race.....

We live in a society where housewives can have affairs and justify that
the husband bores them and file a no fault-divorce and rob him of his offspring
and get said husband to subsidize her lifestyle with no recourse....

All because the husbands energy and mental focus is on doing overtime
to pay for the mortgage and create a nest egg for college tuition instead of
making her feel desired all the time like the poolboy/deacon/personal trainer

Get Married Brehs :gotdamnbreh:

Housewives represent a minority of women and an even smaller minority of black women. Why such a major focus?

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
That's how most black women feel tho. Unfortunately, there's only a tiny minority of black men who make enough money to maintain a traditional household.

I think blacks would be happier that way. How many women look forward to having a career? Most women of all races would rather stay at home than work. Black women are just more passionate and vocal about their feelings because they've never had the option to stay home.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
The only people still doing this stay at home wife thing in large numbers are foreigners who still see their wives as chattel property. there is a trade off and no eeducated woman wants to be a kept domestic slave. So please stop the ducktales.
I think most men in this thread would be fine with their wives staying home on maternity leave or for a short time afterwords with a new born. but if she dosnet want to work at all then ahe is dead weight. The hypothetical woman in the other thread atleast worked. you need to be in the top 1 % to have a stay a home wife and that means 99 % of us are not going to make it there. 70 k is certainly not going to cut it.

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
The only people still doing this stay at home wife thing in large numbers are foreigners who still see their wives as chattel property. there is a trade off and no eeducated woman wants to be a kept domestic slave. So please stop the ducktales.
I think most men in this thread would be fine with their wives staying home on maternity leave or for a short time afterwords with a new born. but if she dosnet want to work at all then ahe is dead weight. The hypothetical woman in the other thread atleast worked. you need to be in the top 1 % to have a stay a home wife and that means 99 % of us are not going to make it there. 70 k is certainly not going to cut it.

True, but lots of educated women don't like having to work. All that feminist stuff goes out the window when it's time to get married. Can you blame them? They're simply doing what they feel is in their best interest.

It's funny how black men get reeeeeeeal concerned about gender equality whenever this topic comes up...

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
True, but lots of educated women don't like having to work. All that feminist stuff goes out the window when it's time to get married. Can you blame them? They're simply doing what they feel is in their best interest.

It's funny how black men get reeeeeeeal concerned about gender equality whenever this topic comes up...
I know of no woman who wants to give up the opportunity to make money. Especially, in this day of flimsy marriages/relationships. The ability to earn an income is the most freeing thing ever. Work is not meant to be fun...it's a trade off for a salary. There are many men who do not want to work am live under a woman.

I don't know why you guys love discussing a topic that doesn't apply to black people' reality. There are more unemployed black men than women....on average bm make similar incomes than women.

Point me to a time on history where bm had bw be stay at homes. Black people are at thw mercy of other races when it comes to employment. We are not job creators...

Last edited:

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is why it's idiotic for men to get married in today's society. Women want the pros of both chivalry and equality and none of the cons of either thus creating female supremacy. Men this is our fault, We treated these women like spoiled child-princesses all while down playing our own brilliance to make them feel better about themselves for centuries and now they actually believe the hype we created out of thin air for them and have shamed us in to creating a system where they can bask in their make believe value and milk their infantisation for all its worth.

What we are seeing is unchained female nature. We essentially fed and nurtured hypergamy and then unleashed it only to be mauled by it. This is why i don't support any push to go back to the "Good Ol Days". I refuse to brake my back to provide for an another able bodied human being who has convinced themselves that working for a living is beneath them. I mean look at the quoted post, she's basically justifying a woman hating her spouse for her having to do something that not only men also have to do but something women themselves fought for the right to do, get off of their asses and Earn a living. And the funny thing is these women still want to have equal say in decisions concerning the family even if it's not their dollar.

They want the autonomy without the responsibility. June Cleaver doesn't exist; Chasing her will only lead you to impostors. Fukk if the bytch can cook you need to worry about if she got a job and no stripper don't count brehs

post of the year

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's how most black women feel tho. Unfortunately, there's only a tiny minority of black men who make enough money to maintain a traditional household.

I think blacks would be happier that way. How many women look forward to having a career? Most women of all races would rather stay at home than work. Black women are just more passionate and vocal about their feelings because they've never had the option to stay home.
what is wrong with you? no man wants to work either. why should a woman be treated to a life free from slavery while the men are forced to slave away for the capitalists for 50 years?