If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Wtf universe do y'all nikkas live in where shyt like this is even relevant? That fb post with the bytch talking about you need to make $70,000 to date, wtf, how many people do you know that make anywhere near that much? I'm in the real world, in the hood, amongst average people. Most folks I know are just trying to pay bills and support themselves. That being a housewife shyt ain't exactly realistic for the average lower, working, or middle class couple that has kids. Most people out here are struggling but you aren't a man if your girl works? Lets just be realistic

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
N!gga this ain't the 50's no more bruh. Black women are getting 67 percent of all bachelor's degrees and 70 percent of all master's degrees. N!gga you living in a fantasy. Your relationship idea, sounds nice on paper; but statistically speaking sh!t ain't happening bruh. Man my girl is gonna flip out when I tell her this Sh!t. SMH!

So she wears the pants and you like it...

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
what city you live in?

i live in a city where a condo costs half a mill and a house on avg cost 1 mill, where 30% of your salary is taxed, where you pay 13percent tax on everything you buy

Then I somewhat see where y'all nikkas are coming from. I'm in a fukked up ghetto ass city where the vast majority of people are broke and struggling and you can get a 5 bedroom house for less than $150,000. So I guess people living around million dollar condos have different issues

Daps
Reppin
NULL
after an "intimate" conversation with somebody's Wife..I've come to the realization

if your unable to let them be a stay at home mom..or ETERNAL housewife who just shops and provides her husband company and "support" it's safe to say she see you as a FAILURE

And Mostly Explains why she is sooo MISERABLE in yall HAPPY MARRIAGE
:francis:

#thesehoesdontwannawork

#theydontwannapartnership

#theywannasponsorship

#GMB

wife aint worked in 3 yrs...and just started going to school this past summer :francis:

:yeshrug:

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
We are Equals!! We both can cook ( I'm better), we both clean. I see her as my equal. You bugging bro. Your mentality isn't built for this generation bro. But through our disagreement, I hope your method works out for YOU.

My mentality is fine, i do not conform to the changes in times. I hope the same for you. Good luck with those new age philosphies of yours, in time well see which ones hold steady and which ones will crumble..

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
My mentality is fine, i do not conform to the changes in times. I hope the same for you. Good luck with those new age philosphies of yours, in time well see which ones hold steady and which ones will crumble..

Fair enough!

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
Y'all dudes don't know what you want. Let's say my wife raises our children until they're three years old. And we have three kids. That's almost a decade out of the work force. What job you know that you can sit out 10 years and get hired again?
:comeon:

Folks want a traditional wife, except she's fine with working and paying half the rent too. Dudes on here don't even want to pay for a date, let alone provide for a family. Y'all might as well wait for virtual reality to hit and make your wife there.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Here is the thing. The feminists wanted to work. Now they can. So these dumb broads want to go back when a man could support a family.

Don't work like that. They are in the work field so it takes away wages from the man. Add that to the fact the cost of living is much higher. The average man can't do it by himself.

Get married to an American brehs

Last edited:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
lol who are these men doing this and who are these women? Sounds like some shyt you read online.

:patrice: ..... my bro in law, bought my step-sister a Porsche cayenne, bought a house, took her dubai and abu dhabi before but shes African and grateful.:troll: Lol they exist......:russ:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:patrice: ..... my bro in law, bought my step-sister a Porsche cayenne, bought a house, took her dubai and abu dhabi before but shes African and grateful.:troll: Lol they exist......:russ:

Must be nice to live unlike the very vast majority or black married women.

Here is the thing. The feminists wanted to work. Now they can. So these dumb broads want to go back when a man could support a family.

Don't work like that. They are in the when field so it takes away wages from the man. Add that to the fact the cost of living is much higher. The average man can't do it by himself.

Get married to an American brehs

Punish black women for the excesses of white women's feminism breh. Believe black women been house wives since slavery breh

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is in an FB group. The admin lost his damn mind letting hoes like this in. It's nice to have good looking females but she whack, claim she married to some Department of Defense contractor ass nikka making 100k+ and I highly doubt this is true.

No DoD official would allow their wife to speak this wreckless and espew not on social media.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stupid shyt. Even if you can afford for your wife to sit on her ass all day think about how much more you can accomplish if your both out there getting money.

How much more property you can acquire and more wealth you can pass to future generations. nikkas content with just having "enough" FOH
:lawd: