Idris Elba's shooting a new film...and this time he's pawgin

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
He's from London. This is nothing new all they do is mix in the UK. Here he is with Gemma Arterton just last year:heh:

Arterton01.gif
Arterton02.gif
Arterton03.gif

Good lawd. Definitely not American production. How actors pull that off si realistically? How many jokes gotta crack on set to get through the tenseness?

also why aint her titties out if his ass is?

This is why I pointed out earlier in this thread this is a British film & not some American Hollywood agenda. They're way more open to Interracial relationships in Film/TV & in real life than they are in the U.S.

@Supreme HD is always ranting about this.

In fact a lot of the time they have bmww couples on American TV/Film, the actress is often European or Australian. Because they tend to be more open to doing IRR on TV/Film than American actresses.

Wasn't his love interest in Luther a white woman?

And his wife was Asian or some crap tried to replace Luther with a white boy. Stupid bytch. :heh:
Nah, the actress that played Idirs' wife on Season 1 of "Luther" is Italian in real life, I believe.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
No homo but it's odd they take one of the top tier black males in terms of looks and pair him up with average ass Kate Winset. I can't name shyt she's done outside of Titanic nor have I seen any Coli brehs mention her. Oh yeah and before I forget :mjpls:

:gucci: Kate's a legit A-lister ... Too each his own looks wise but some of y'all acting like she's some C-list TV actress

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollywood is so afraid of black love its pathetic. Black women are constantly being overlooked for these types of roles. It's pathetic and racist.

Blac feminists wont attack these racist Hollywood producers though.

What black british actress do you think could have been in this ? Thandie Newton ? :patrice:

Raizan

Pro
Daps
He's from London. This is nothing new all they do is mix in the UK. Here he is with Gemma Arterton just last year:heh:

Arterton01.gif
Arterton02.gif
Arterton03.gif

Damn... I don't think I could be an actor, brehs. Scenes like this, I know I'd go too far.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ol girl is a freak that likes to get butt ass naked in her films. I'm sure Id probably getting that puss thrown at him every damn day.