Idris Elba's shooting a new film...and this time he's pawgin

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I genuinely think a lot of the complaints about "pawging" are from nikkas who want to fukk white women but...cant, for whatever reason

Honestly. Why does everyone even give this much of a shyt? And its mostly Americans too, I swear that country destroys the self esteem of its people. Only you people seem to have this fukked up obsessive hatred for interracial couples. And its not black people, its all of you.

There's this small little TINY thing called "White Supremacy" you see that allows white men, women, and children of all ages, creeds, and backgrounds to murder us in cold blood. Rape us, imprison us, and generally do whatever the hell they want...

So when one of us falls in "love" with one of these oppressors, marries and pro-creates with them it's a rather mind boggling thing.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Despite the sins of white supremacy, miss me with this victimhood bullshyt
fukking a white chick wont betray your "ancestors" and neither is it a "win" against the white man either.

So many of you Americans are simpletons and you give race way too much credit. By your logic I should not be fukking with any of the myriad other ethicities in Africa because of a legacy of tribal warfare. Should an Ethiopian not date a Eritrean because of their legacy of conflict? Should a Ghanaian refuse to fukk with a Nigerian because they were kicked out of the country 30+ years ago?? Should I stop talk to my Yoruba fukkbuddy because of their betrayal during the Biafran war??

Racial "purity" in sexual politics often has nothing to do with ideology and everything to do with losers trying to control the dating choices of other people. Because they cant compete in the looks/money/status department they sit back and attack their competition using race as a weapon.

Stopped reading at "despite the sins of White supremacy"

There's absolutely nothing that you and me will ever find common ground on. Go fukk whoever you want