Idris Elba's shooting a new film...and this time he's pawgin

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
C5PG9LoUoAQpzdj.jpg:small

He's shooting a film in Vancouver called "Mountain Between Us" with Kate Winslet as the love interest.
C5PHxrUVYAAAcNW.jpg:small

Im trying to figure out who theyre trying to market this to. The alt right/Trump crowd aint checking for it...the sistas and the conscious crowd definately aint checking for it. Who knows:jbhmm:

Normal people with regular lives who don't have time to meander all day long worrying about bedbucks, bedwenches, racial purity, and all that other ridiculous nonsense.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: LOL, That is such a cyse. What you really mean is "I haven't seen a black couple in a mainstream Hollywood movie that ISN'T considered a black movie in forever".

That is some lowkey :mjpls: shyt. So y'all don't consider black movies, real Hollywood movies?
I was talking about television.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I feel like I haven't seen a black couple in forever. I think Lethal Weapon has one. And that's likely because it's based on an old movie.

:heh: LOL, That is such a cyse. What you really mean is "I haven't seen a black couple in a mainstream Hollywood movie that ISN'T considered a black movie in forever".

That is some lowkey :mjpls: shyt. So y'all don't consider black movies, real Hollywood movies?

I was talking about television.
:beli: My previous post can be applied to Television too.