Idris Elba's shooting a new film...and this time he's pawgin

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
No homo but it's odd they take one of the top tier black males in terms of looks and pair him up with average ass Kate Winset. I can't name shyt she's done outside of Titanic nor have I seen any Coli brehs mention her. Oh yeah and before I forget :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
His wifes face is so gorgeous.:noah: She looked so sexy holding two guns last Monday.:ohlawd:
Anna Diop
Anna+Diop+JgaqX1JwM9Gm.jpg

750full-anna-diop.jpg

740full-anna-diop.jpg

Bro she was in that Greanleaf show last year looking radiant and sexy as fukk! :blessed:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
No homo but it's odd they take one of the top tier black males in terms of looks and pair him up with average ass Kate Winset. I can't name shyt she's done outside of Titanic nor have I seen any Coli brehs mention her. Oh yeah and before I forget :mjpls:
well, that's your fault for not knowing her other projects:manny:

she's one of the more respected cac actresses

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Hollywood is so afraid of black love its pathetic. Black women are constantly being overlooked for these types of roles. It's pathetic and racist.

Blac feminists wont attack these racist Hollywood producers though.

Too many problems with your statement. Why do black women have to fight? We aren't men. Secondly why do we have to fight Hollywood? They don't owe us anything. Why don't you fight other men in Hollywood for your woman's representation or better you create a plantform for your woman.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
He's from London. This is nothing new all they do is mix in the UK. Here he is with Gemma Arterton just last year:heh:

Arterton01.gif
Arterton02.gif
Arterton03.gif

Good lawd. Definitely not American production. How actors pull that off si realistically? How many jokes gotta crack on set to get through the tenseness?

also why aint her titties out if his ass is?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Too many problems with your statement. Why do black women have to fight? We aren't men. Secondly why do we have to fight Hollywood? They don't owe us anything. Why don't you fight other men in Hollywood for your woman's representation or better you create a plantform for your woman.
I don't work in Hollywood. Also, black feminists have no problem fighting black men, so I'm not sure why you're acting as if black women can't fight.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:pachaha:I actually agreed with @EmpressKali on something.