Idris Elba Drags Samuel Jackson For Attempting To Divide Black Actors

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look down on AAs but bite their style at the same time.

That's what a cac would do.

Again your ad hominems is not winning the debate.
what style do i bite? and how do i look down on them? have you not been reading, ive been saying the entire thread BLACK IS BLACK regardless of where you're from.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Beyond this we should have more pride than fighting amongst ourselves over scraps they're trying to feed us. Should be proud of any black man and woman anywhere in the world doing their thing. Even though someone made a joke about this earlier Sam is coming across as a house nikker right now. Feels like he's hating because Get Out has been critically and financially more successful than every movie he's top billed. If the movie made 250k and was 10% on RT he wouldn't have said shyt.

i dont think that is his concern at all. hes sam at this point if he wants work, he'll always find work. it seems to me like hes more concerned about young black actors coming up

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
what aa issues did i speak on? i checked the thread and it was AA speaking on english black people.

i don't think you have the intellect required to continue this conversation.

Whenever u try and shyt on us AAs by saying we aint as black as you, just remember; You got 8,779 post on a primarily AA forum :mjgrin:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whenever u try and shyt on us AAs by saying we aint as black as you, just remember; You got 8,779 post on a primarily AA forum :mjgrin:
wow you're so insecure,

so someone telling me im not black, and me responding by telling the probability is im blacker than them... is me shytting on AA? lol what a fragile fakkit you are.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have traveled so that's a moot point

my comments aren't unfounded, it's my experience and thru the conversation i've had with others who come from or live in different countries

it is acting, that's why, at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter, but we're discussing the comments of someone who feels the same as many AA's in regards to non-AA blacks in AA roles...l

i think there is a big difference in our histories, yes, people have gone through similar things throughout the diaspora, but there are struggles and stories that happen amongst different groups and don't mean the same thing to each group.

you can sit here on the "we're all the same" hype, that's great. i've had enough experiences to know that there are differences and those differences are just as integral as any similarities

What do personal experiences have to do with acting?:what: