Ice T Says L.A. Rappers Don't Flaunt Their Jewelry Cause They Know It's Dangerous Out There

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ice T is fake gangsta like all those west coast rappers back then, one of them is street or thorough dudes, it was all a persona
None of them guys have any type of real respect in the street none of them, you see the real LA street rappers make Ghetto sounding music like midwest and the south, they can't make professional sounding industry music like Game, Kendrick, Dre, Cube, the rest of them fake ass nikkaz

LA is ranked as one of the most safest cities in the country shyt is known for rap, LA is only in the news for violence because of corny rappers getting extorted by street gangs and pick on the weak, when street nikkaz come to LA from other cities they got no problems
Detroit, New Orleans, St Louis,

When you go to other states and cities, DC be there, NY be there, Detroit be there, Texas be there, LA nikkaz is never there, the only in they city
only nikkaz in the rap industry rep the gangs in they city, nobody takes bloods and crips serious in real ghetto cities, the fake nikkaz repping them sets have zero presence anywhere

fake bloods from NY Treywey came out to the west did not check in, dared nikkaz to do something, and nothing happened, not a peep, nothing,
they was some fake ass bloods, but they was some real street nikkaz, really bout that action, came out there straight disrespecting they city, nothing

Suge out here terrorizing these nikkaz and they get picked down by G Unit and Eminem wearing a bulletproof vest

PNB a harmless ass nikka, they can flex on, I been in the music industry and rappers are straight up delusion, these nikkaz be out of control, it's no wonder they be getting killed, beat up, and robbed, these nikkaz be on hoe shyt half the time completely beside themselves, and when bad shyt happen to it, more than likely they deserved

Tyga be wearing his jewelry and driving his rented ferraris all around with no problem, i guess it's because he checked in right lmao

LA is duck tales, Wack 100 talking about Canoga Park was his stomping grounds and get dicy over there, that shyt soft as fukk
one of the dumbest post i seen in the past few days

as expected from a trash ass nikka like you

vino

Superstar
Daps
Pass blame on people loving their vs the killers roaming the streets. People without jewelry get robbed/murdered too by these neighborhood terrorist. Ice-T is trash man.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
mgid:arc:imageassetref:bet.com:a4922d8c-4916-11e7-a442-0e40cf2fc285

I always wanted that gun piece since a kid, if I caught him lacking lol

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
sorry but all this got Me thinking how crazy Jay used to speak on records

I wear more bling to The Source and Soul Train's
More chains than rings, nikkaz won't do a thing

so now that I’m older I kind of get why Jayo was mad.

I love Detroit but I’m not gonna Rob or kill someone over Detroit

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nipped that shyt in the bud immediately :mjlol: I'm so glad he didn't let that comment slide. Hit that sore spot if they want to play stupid.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Ice T is fake gangsta like all those west coast rappers back then, one of them is street or thorough dudes, it was all a persona
None of them guys have any type of real respect in the street none of them, you see the real LA street rappers make Ghetto sounding music like midwest and the south, they can't make professional sounding industry music like Game, Kendrick, Dre, Cube, the rest of them fake ass nikkaz

LA is ranked as one of the most safest cities in the country shyt is known for rap, LA is only in the news for violence because of corny rappers getting extorted by street gangs and pick on the weak, when street nikkaz come to LA from other cities they got no problems
Detroit, New Orleans, St Louis,

When you go to other states and cities, DC be there, NY be there, Detroit be there, Texas be there, LA nikkaz is never there, the only in they city
only nikkaz in the rap industry rep the gangs in they city, nobody takes bloods and crips serious in real ghetto cities, the fake nikkaz repping them sets have zero presence anywhere

fake bloods from NY Treywey came out to the west did not check in, dared nikkaz to do something, and nothing happened, not a peep, nothing,
they was some fake ass bloods, but they was some real street nikkaz, really bout that action, came out there straight disrespecting they city, nothing

Suge out here terrorizing these nikkaz and they get picked down by G Unit and Eminem wearing a bulletproof vest

PNB a harmless ass nikka, they can flex on, I been in the music industry and rappers are straight up delusion, these nikkaz be out of control, it's no wonder they be getting killed, beat up, and robbed, these nikkaz be on hoe shyt half the time completely beside themselves, and when bad shyt happen to it, more than likely they deserved

Tyga be wearing his jewelry and driving his rented ferraris all around with no problem, i guess it's because he checked in right lmao

LA is duck tales, Wack 100 talking about Canoga Park was his stomping grounds and get dicy over there, that shyt soft as fukk
:mjlol:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Baby lane allegedly caught a death row affiliate lacking in a foot locker or some shyt and took his chain..

That’s why it was on sight when they saw him in Vegas. Pac shoulda let the goons handle that shyt tho, instead of jumping in…..
he didn't take it, it was an attempt, point was there was an alleged bounty on death row chains

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
"But what about [insert isolated example]" does not disprove Ice T's point. We've accepted for decades that west coast rappers don't floss the way east coast or southern rappers floss.
Right! They been calling Westcoast rappers dusty for minute. Mostly because they’re not as flashy with the jewels or fashion. Now everyone is gonna pretend they don’t know that the hell Ice T is talking about. :mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
It is. My family is Jamaican.. most of it isn't Kingston or Spanish Town.
I think you missed the point of his comment I don’t think anyone is that dumb to think everywhere in Jamaica is bad. Wow also I know many Jamaicans that would also disagree with you on that. I’m sure the Jamaicans in Spanish town and Kingston would choose LA anyday