Ice T Says L.A. Rappers Don't Flaunt Their Jewelry Cause They Know It's Dangerous Out There

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They been calling Westcoast rappers dusty for minute. Mostly because they’re not as flashy with the jewels or fashion.

I have no problem with what ice said but please post one instance where this happened…just ONE…some of y’all love creating imaginary arguments in your mind :mjlol:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
If you compare LA rappers to the nikkas in the south/Detroit or NY, you can see that they are the least flashy/iced up.

Even the ones with bread wear standard gold pieces, not 5-6 iced out cubans and big ass rings like everybody else.

MC Eiht speaks on this at 3:00

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
These people are making it seem as if east coast and southern dudes walk around their hoods by themselves with their girls with all their jewelry on.

Too much talking from people with no common sense.

There was a video of black youngsta having 6 nikkas guard his moms house with him inside when he did an interview one time.

Them LA cats probably just aren’t flashy that’s all

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Well what are the murder stats for afghan. Pretty sure the Caribbean and Latin America top out the charts.

Maybe El Salvador and Brazil might scare a Jamaican

Ain't about Murda stats even criminals ain't fukkin with Islamic militants, those man's ain't criminals :heh:

Yardie

Banned
Daps
A regular afghan hood would make a Jamaican home sick what are we doing here. United States isn't a 3rd world country

Different kinds of “scariness” In terms of weaponry and number and power of criminal organizations countries like Mexico more dangerous in that regard but if you’re being hunted on islands like Jamaica that don’t border any other country you have nowhere to run to lol

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I have no problem with what ice said but please post one instance where this happened…just ONE…some of y’all love creating imaginary arguments in your mind :mjlol:
I’m from LA. And I’ll let you know LA Gang Member/ Street dudes tend to be dusty as fukk.

I was watching hood vlog the other in Bedstuy and noticed how clean everyone was dressed. Not necessarily wearing fancy jewelry and shyt but just wearing nice clean fashionable clothing. LA gang members not so much.

There is definitely some truth to LA gang bangers being dusty as fukk, this coming from an Angelino.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m from LA. And I’ll let you know LA Gang Member/ Street dudes tend to be dusty as fukk.

I was watching hood vlog the other in Bedstuy and noticed how clean everyone was dressed. Not necessarily wearing fancy jewelry and shyt but just wearing nice clean fashionable clothing. LA gang members not so much.

There is definitely some truth to LA gang bangers being dusty as fukk, this coming from an Angelino.

that’s not what dude said or what I’m contesting…a lot of street dudes are dusty af and that’s not exclusive to LA

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
that’s not what dude said or what I’m contesting…a lot of street dudes are dusty af and that’s not exclusive to LA
Yes this is true. But there an extra Dustiness to LA gang members. I’m sure LA gang fashion plays a role since the fashion is premised on cheap clothes, white tee’s, chucks and dikkies etc

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Dude is wasting his breath for the most part and like he said at some point you're done explaining. The trade off for wearing jewelry in LA seems to be disadvantageous but a hard head etc..