Ice T Says L.A. Rappers Don't Flaunt Their Jewelry Cause They Know It's Dangerous Out There

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
"La rappers dont wear jewelry for example me(lol) Dre snoop cube"(mind u all these nikkas wore jewelry besides Kendrick) and they 50 years old lol..of course they not wearing big chains. this nikka 64 years throwing himself in the rapper category about some current shyt like his hip don't hurt when it rain.

ALL these little rappers wear jewelry

Then he name a whole billionaire. :mjlol:

Talking bout some "La is a dangerous place" posted in some mansion in Jersey lol I'll slap the shyt out this nikka
You sound corny as shyt bruh I ain't going to lie

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
yeah i noticed that as of late...most of the LA Rappers that are really outside won't wear no heavy hitter watches. Or even a watch at all. They might throw on some gold chains. Maybe some lil diamonds in the safer situations. But not these more universal items that a majority of people can appreciate. Like the last 2 years especially has just been too hot.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:comeon:Ice-T saying everything other than "this shyt needs to stop/is unacceptable & "bring the killer(s) of PNB to justice"...

LA seems to be the only place where gang banging/extortion is socially acceptable & the FBI seems to look the other way while others are catching RICO cases..

the fact that nikkas can openly/publicly claim sets have podcasts called "checcin in"..perform at the Super bowl draped in blue etc with impunity & no one bats an eye is problematic in & of itself....

PNB along with his girl made a lot of careless/stupid mistakes that day, but the normalization of the gang culture was the root cause of this....

driving a luxury car/wearing jewelry in the projects isn't smart, but it should not be a permission slip to end someone's life & destroy a family:yeshrug:....

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Off topic but if you're not like a notable person everyone knows is getting big money then I just always assume if you're wearing madd jewelry that you got that shyt from the gas station. I be seeing madd washed dudes with bootleg fits lookin musty with like 7 'gold' chains and rings on...nigs hoppin out a 87 Accord, shyt gross.

As a youngboy being a lost one, you wouldn't believe how many times somebody got stuck for they shyt and then we found out later it's some fake shyt or some low karat hollow shyt, etc... The pawn shop people be laughing and shyt when you try to get that bullshyt off.

A nice watch is all a man needs bro...and you only need to pull it out when necessary, when you doing some fly shyt, an occasion or sumn.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:
He made it to 64 for a reason. nikkas would be wise to listen to their elders.

Plus the nikka was a professional robber.
nikkas hard headed. They want to do whatever they want and want the outside world to conform to them. I guess they think humans are no longer animals or something. They think we above killing for emotional reasons.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who dont seem to get this are weirdos.

All Ice T is saying is that LA rappers don’t rock jewelry like that, and when they do, it’s for a special occasion. Wearing jewelry for regular everyday stuff is kind of extreme.
You would think what he said was some hieroglyphs the way some of the other posters are taking it

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:Ice-T saying everything other than "this shyt needs to stop/is unacceptable & "bring the killer(s) of PNB to justice"...

LA seems to be the only place where gang banging/extortion is socially acceptable & the FBI seems to look the other way while others are catching RICO cases..

the fact that nikkas can openly/publicly claim sets have podcasts called "checcin in"..perform at the Super bowl draped in blue etc with impunity & no one bats an eye is problematic in & of itself....

PNB along with his girl made a lot of careless/stupid mistakes that day, but the normalization of the gang culture was the root cause of this....

driving a luxury car/wearing jewelry in the projects isn't smart, but it should not be a permission slip to end someone's life & destroy a family:yeshrug:....

it's technically not illegal to be a gang affiliated, unless you're entire gang is running a criminal enterprise or engaged in some sort of organized criminal activity.

And there's plenty of members that don't really engage in crime, esp if they're older like snoop.

This is partly why California implemented the gang injunction too.

But this "checking in" business they got going on definitely looks worthy of some type of investigation. Anyone with a brain can see that it's extortion eventhough they label it as "making connections with the right people"

Last edited: