Ice T Says L.A. Rappers Don't Flaunt Their Jewelry Cause They Know It's Dangerous Out There

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Im not against rappers buying big jewelry and shyt... I just wish they normalize only wearing that extra shyt for performances purposes. It looks stupid wearing it to bum ass Roscoes anyway.. retarded shyt.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
darlene-ortiz-ice-t-black-and-white_ev01fb.jpg

I always wanted that chain....

And the woman :whew:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
This thread is the prime reason why the game is all messed up today. An OG is speaking and nikkas are dismissing it like Ice T wasnt really out there. Those are his guns on the Power album cover. That nikka was doing armed robberies back in the day. He was just smarter than all the other street dudes and never got jammed up and got out at the first opportunity. The game is the game, it doesn’t change. It’s just dumb nikkas playing these days.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
it's technically not illegal to be a gang affiliated, unless you're entire gang is running a criminal enterprise or engaged in some sort of organized criminal activity.

And there's plenty of members that don't really engage in crime, esp if they're older like snoop.

This is partly why California implemented the gang injunction too.

But this "checking in" business they got going on definitely looks worthy of some type of investigation. Anyone with a brain can see that it's extortion eventhough they label it as "making connections with the right people"
If pnb rock checked in with some folks he would probably still be alive today.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Wearing big chains you was ALWAYS at risk though this isn't just a New York thing.

.shyt U GOD said it an interview.

Said if you had BIG chains and laced out jewelry back in the 80s/90s NEW YORK then you either

1.Had a rep for being nice with the hands
2.Was a shooter
3.Connected /known gang member

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"La rappers dont wear jewelry for example me(lol) Dre snoop cube"(mind u all these nikkas wore jewelry besides Kendrick) and they 50 years old lol..of course they not wearing big chains. this nikka 64 years throwing himself in the rapper category about some current shyt like his hip don't hurt when it rain.

ALL these little rappers wear jewelry

Then he name a whole billionaire. :mjlol:

Talking bout some "La is a dangerous place" posted in some mansion in Jersey lol I'll slap the shyt out this nikka

Ice Cube been a clown, Soulja boy been exposed them nikkaz, Nip and YG stayed lounging in jewelry,

then he naming a bunch a old ass rappers, Jay-Z don't wear jewelry no more either

Police already did an investigation and said it was a targeted hit, and they didn't even try to rob them they just came in and killed him this off the video footage in the waffle house, they said he was killed immediately, they came there to kill him not rob him, they already got suspects because of reward money, they case will be closed soon

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
It was unheard of for a nikka to walk the streets of LA with a chain on before 2000.

Might as well be wearing a rob me please sign.