Ice T Says L.A. Rappers Don't Flaunt Their Jewelry Cause They Know It's Dangerous Out There

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is the prime reason why the game is all messed up today. An OG is speaking and nikkas are dismissing it like Ice T wasnt really out there. Those are his guns on the Power album cover. That nikka was doing armed robberies back in the day. He was just smarter than all the other street dudes and never got jammed up and got out at the first opportunity. The game is the game, it doesn’t change. It’s just dumb nikkas playing these days.

Ice T is fake gangsta like all those west coast rappers back then, one of them is street or thorough dudes, it was all a persona
None of them guys have any type of real respect in the street none of them, you see the real LA street rappers make Ghetto sounding music like midwest and the south, they can't make professional sounding industry music like Game, Kendrick, Dre, Cube, the rest of them fake ass nikkaz

LA is ranked as one of the most safest cities in the country shyt is known for rap, LA is only in the news for violence because of corny rappers getting extorted by street gangs and pick on the weak, when street nikkaz come to LA from other cities they got no problems
Detroit, New Orleans, St Louis,

When you go to other states and cities, DC be there, NY be there, Detroit be there, Texas be there, LA nikkaz is never there, the only in they city
only nikkaz in the rap industry rep the gangs in they city, nobody takes bloods and crips serious in real ghetto cities, the fake nikkaz repping them sets have zero presence anywhere

fake bloods from NY Treywey came out to the west did not check in, dared nikkaz to do something, and nothing happened, not a peep, nothing,
they was some fake ass bloods, but they was some real street nikkaz, really bout that action, came out there straight disrespecting they city, nothing

Suge out here terrorizing these nikkaz and they get picked down by G Unit and Eminem wearing a bulletproof vest

PNB a harmless ass nikka, they can flex on, I been in the music industry and rappers are straight up delusion, these nikkaz be out of control, it's no wonder they be getting killed, beat up, and robbed, these nikkaz be on hoe shyt half the time completely beside themselves, and when bad shyt happen to it, more than likely they deserved

Tyga be wearing his jewelry and driving his rented ferraris all around with no problem, i guess it's because he checked in right lmao

LA is duck tales, Wack 100 talking about Canoga Park was his stomping grounds and get dicy over there, that shyt soft as fukk

Daps
Some of the most petty and jealous dudes of all time reside in L.A. One time I was riding the bus with my friend and this bummy nikka with some budget headphones was hating on my Beats Pill. He starts hassling me and tries to gank it, and when my partner steps to him he pulls the tool out on him. I jumped out the window as soon as the bus stopped

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You dummies bringing up these isolated incidents are missing the point.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
darlene-ortiz-ice-t-black-and-white_ev01fb.jpg

I always wanted that chain....

And the woman :whew:
What if nikkas snatched bytches instead of chains?

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Some of the most petty and jealous dudes of all time reside in L.A. One time I was riding the bus with my friend and this bummy nikka with some budget headphones was hating on my Beats Pill. He starts hassling me and tries to gank it, and when my partner steps to him he pulls the tool out on him. I jumped out the window as soon as the bus stopped
My favorite show as a shorty :mjcry:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
People who dont seem to get this are weirdos.

All Ice T is saying is that LA rappers don’t rock jewelry like that, and when they do, it’s for a special occasion. Wearing jewelry for regular everyday stuff is kind of extreme.
I ain't gone lie, I wear a chain or 2 everyday just Kuz i got so used to wearing em as part of my outfit. I put em all on when i go to the hood. Not no big ass fantastic wowzers type chains, just a lil 500 all in one place. I do usually tuck the Cuban tho

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:Ice-T saying everything other than "this shyt needs to stop/is unacceptable & "bring the killer(s) of PNB to justice"...

LA seems to be the only place where gang banging/extortion is socially acceptable & the FBI seems to look the other way while others are catching RICO cases..

the fact that nikkas can openly/publicly claim sets have podcasts called "checcin in"..perform at the Super bowl draped in blue etc with impunity & no one bats an eye is problematic in & of itself....

PNB along with his girl made a lot of careless/stupid mistakes that day, but the normalization of the gang culture was the root cause of this....

driving a luxury car/wearing jewelry in the projects isn't smart, but it should not be a permission slip to end someone's life & destroy a family:yeshrug:....

That's said after every rapper gets killed and yet here we are talking about another rapper getting killed. Ice T is trying to tell other rappers how to move so they won't be next.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Can these dudes go out and criticize the c00ns while they’re victim blaming :yawn:

Of course, I get it, you don’t wanna get involved and put a target on your own back.

Last edited:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Gotta love a 64 year olds opinion of the current landscape of LA

So we should listen to unknown online nikkas that rarely even leave their porch or associate with black people instead of a OG who lived out there and know the majority of the connects? :mjlol: