Ice Cube going out sad, smh. Still thinks Trump would've helped black people.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
He said he regretted that crime bill but there was ALOT of people including Black people for that crime bill when it was presented. Hindsight is 20/20 like a muthafukka. But let’s get it straight here. I’m not remotely saying that Biden ain’t a racist piece of shyt. I just think he and more specifically HIS TEAM will be more competent than what we have NOW. This dude Trump is breaking constitution and laws n all kinda shyt and just chillin like it ain’t shyt. shyt that other presidents got impeached for. nikka doing damn near Nixon level shyt. And the rules are just being bent for him. Dude has no political experience before becoming president and I would rather have someone in there that’s atleast competent. Like I said before. Every president in the history of this country has been racist as fukk save for maybe 2 of em so it’s not ONLY about that. Clinton has done worse to black people than Biden but black people dikkrode the fukk out of him. Let’s be serious here. Like I said before. It’s not about being FOR Biden. It’s about voting AGAINST Trump.
So back to my other point since I really wasn’t trying to get into a political discussion. I’m fully aware Trump is incompetent. I don’t fukk with Trump nor do I want him to be president. I just didn’t lend my support Biden either. I originally came into this thread backing Cube. I just find it funny how we as black people can forgive Biden actually architecting laws that negatively affect black people, but when it comes to someone like Cube, “no forgiveness, fukk him, he’s done.”

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I really hope they meet with Cube as they stated.

I don't need the Dems lying about what they promised that they would do, when they won the election

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
If black ppl position doesn't get better under the Dems/ Biden and Kamala administration....

They are done out here.

These ppl stated how they will improve the lives of Black folks....

We'll see how black ppl "overall" lives will improve under Biden. He talked a big game about helping all black folks

This will make or break them. Can't be lying forever to young black voters.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If cube met with Biden and Trump, would Trump be able to “use” Cube the way people think he did?

cube is only a c00n cause Biden postponed the meeting?

why did Biden wanna wait till after the election to meet? Could it have anything to do with Biden(a white man) already feeling like he had the black vote sewn up. Why “agree or promise” anything to black people that Bidens team didn’t already dictate. Cause maybe he already knows we aren’t black unless we vote for him?
Biden has been endorsed by mufukkas waaay bigger than Cube and he didn't use them like Trump used Cube :camby:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
You dont gotta get mad at me. This internet shyt is anonymous, so u might as well stop fronting.
I never once tried to influence anyone on whom they should or shouldn’t vote for. I simply stated why I didn’t support EITHER, and corrected the misinformation being spread about Cube, and that makes me an agent? Y’all nikkas :mjlol:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I never once tried to influence anyone on whom they should or shouldn’t vote for. I simply stated why I didn’t support EITHER, and corrected the misinformation being spread about Cube, and that makes me an agent? Y’all nikkas :mjlol:
You got an American flag as an avatar but don’t support either party running for president? :unimpressed: