Ice Cube going out sad, smh. Still thinks Trump would've helped black people.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If cube met with Biden and Trump, would Trump be able to “use” Cube the way people think he did?

cube is only a c00n cause Biden postponed the meeting?

why did Biden wanna wait till after the election to meet? Could it have anything to do with Biden(a white man) already feeling like he had the black vote sewn up. Why “agree or promise” anything to black people that Bidens team didn’t already dictate. Cause maybe he already knows we aren’t black unless we vote for him?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Ok. I didn’t assume u voted. But, not trusting one. Vs the other SHOWING u who they are is a big difference. U would rather sit out. And let the muthafukka who is literally SAYING he wants to erase black history and literally and visibly SIDING with and whistleblowing white supremacists possibly win again? Or would u rather get THAT muthafukka out of here and take ur chances? Cause who knows what’s gonna happen with Biden. But we SEE what’s happening with Trump. When will simple minded nikkas learn it’s not about voting FOR Biden. It’s about voting AGAINST Trump at this point.
We know Trump is a racist. I’m just not letting Biden off the hook either. It wasn’t just him insulting black people by saying “if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black.” It wasn’t even him saying Barack was the first articulate colored person or some shyt like that. He had direct policies that negatively impacted black families like his role with the 1986 crack bill. The 1994 crime bill. He already said he would prioritize the LGBT as soon as he gets in office. For me, I always looked at the choices being a president who will fukk over everybody vs a president who will help everyone EXCEPT you.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
We know Trump is a racist. I’m just not letting Biden off the hook either. It wasn’t just him insulting black people by saying “if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black.” It wasn’t even him saying Barack was the first articulate colored person or some shyt like that. He had direct policies that negatively impacted black families like his role with the 1986 crack bill. The 1994 crime bill. He already said he would prioritize the LGBT as soon as he gets in office. For me, I always looked at the choices being a president who will fukk over everybody vs a president who will help everyone EXCEPT you.
He said he regretted that crime bill but there was ALOT of people including Black people for that crime bill when it was presented. Hindsight is 20/20 like a muthafukka. But let’s get it straight here. I’m not remotely saying that Biden ain’t a racist piece of shyt. I just think he and more specifically HIS TEAM will be more competent than what we have NOW. This dude Trump is breaking constitution and laws n all kinda shyt and just chillin like it ain’t shyt. shyt that other presidents got impeached for. nikka doing damn near Nixon level shyt. And the rules are just being bent for him. Dude has no political experience before becoming president and I would rather have someone in there that’s atleast competent. Like I said before. Every president in the history of this country has been racist as fukk save for maybe 2 of em so it’s not ONLY about that. Clinton has done worse to black people than Biden but black people dikkrode the fukk out of him. Let’s be serious here. Like I said before. It’s not about being FOR Biden. It’s about voting AGAINST Trump.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This nikka Ice Cube clearly has hip hop CTE :unimpressed:

along with mostly all the sellout c00n enabling fans of prison industrial economy culture thief rap.

I told you nikkaz...

if they souled out befor they were done.

Yet since y'all keep making a pass system.
you will continue to be bombarded by dese same sellout culture thief ass nikkas.

out sellouts out to pasture when they first violate.
like it is supposed to be.

stop letting ol wack motherfukkers still run around giving them a pass.
stop enablin wack rappers and toys.
especially if they got served in a battle they precipitated selling out previously. Where they easily developed mecca envy.
after being the original west coast mecca endorsed based artist.

destroy!!!!!

art barr

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
You watch to much sean hannity

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Why are you assuming I voted for Trump? I didn’t vote for either one because I don’t support (or TRUST) either one.

So then why you in here talking politics if you not even practicing your right to vote? :mjtf:

I hate you no voting nikkas doing the most talking and not even involved... fukk outta here b

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
The Issue is Trump is a notorious liar.
Where is that Wall at? Mexico pay for it? Ice Cube has no leverage to ensure Trump keeps his promise.

If Ice Cube et al had met with a bunch of GOP'ers, say start of the year, it would be fine.
So late into the election it was 100% a desperation move from Trump.

You think the Republican senate would approve whatever the platinum plan is?
Trump would never do an executive order to pass it, he would lose his base.

Piss poor calculus from Black Conservatives. Absolute shyt at political strategy.

If you disagree with me you have a below room temperature IQ and need to off yourself for the good of the race. Hopefully you didn't breed so your retard tier intellect and dumb ideas don't get passed on and create more stupid, gullible people who don't understand strategy.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I can tell by your avatar you’re an agent and really a Republican that’s tryna front. Idk why you don’t just keep it honest. It’s the Internet :pachaha:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
He said he regretted that crime bill but there was ALOT of people including Black people for that crime bill when it was presented. Hindsight is 20/20 like a muthafukka. But let’s get it straight here. I’m not remotely saying that Biden ain’t a racist piece of shyt. I just think he and more specifically HIS TEAM will be more competent than what we have NOW. This dude Trump is breaking constitution and laws n all kinda shyt and just chillin like it ain’t shyt. shyt that other presidents got impeached for. nikka doing damn near Nixon level shyt. And the rules are just being bent for him. Dude has no political experience before becoming president and I would rather have someone in there that’s atleast competent. Like I said before. Every president in the history of this country has been racist as fukk save for maybe 2 of em so it’s not ONLY about that. Clinton has done worse to black people than Biden but black people dikkrode the fukk out of him. Let’s be serious here. Like I said before. It’s not about being FOR Biden. It’s about voting AGAINST Trump.
Breh that's all these c00ns keep regurgitating. Some shyt from over 25 years ago that Biden has since denounced and clearly changed since then

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
So then why you in here talking politics if you not even practicing your right to vote? :mjtf:

I hate you no voting nikkas doing the most talking and not even involved... fukk outta here b
You do realize there are more elections on the ballot than just President.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The problem is there are way too many ignorant black people. The community is flooded with them. You have to be a complete retard to think Cube was selling out. Cube is the most opposite compared to other black celebrities. But you still got black people dikk riding Michael Jordan and he stay:mjpls: . Bunch of smart dumb mofos.

It's truly only 1% of the black population thats bout it.

If the rest could just keep that same energy against their oppressor instead of their own all this shyt would be WAY DIFFERENT. We wouldn't be going through the same shyt brother Malcolm was talking about 60 years ago. It's sad and pathetic.:snoop:
If Jim Brown sold out to Trump wtf wouldn't we think Cube could, would and did the same?