Ice Cube going out sad, smh. Still thinks Trump would've helped black people.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The original point was Cube said he didn’t trust either of them, and dude asked if you don’t trust them, what’s the point? Well, he was willing to meet with both which is why I asked if he trusted Biden. Do you vote for people you don’t trust?
I don’t trust nobody. But I damn sure ain’t finna vote for a muthafukka who been literally PROVING not to be trustworthy. For YEARS now. The fukk kinda abusive relationship shyt is this? Ol “I’m not gonna leave u because I would rather deal with ur bullshyt than someone new” ass nikkas. Did u see Biden’s Life Every Voice plan? Did u see Trump’s plan? Which one seems more well thought out to u? One is like 40 pages. The other is like 2 pages full of filler words. nikkas is more gullible than women these days it’s fukkin disgustin. U think the muthafukka who telling KKK and Nazi’s to “stand by and stand down” give a smidge of a fukk about some damn Ice Cube and platinum plan. He didn’t even give Americans the fukking stimulus he owes us during this fukking CRISIS yet. What the fukk is goin thru yall domes man? Lol

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I don’t trust nobody. But I damn sure ain’t finna vote for a muthafukka who been literally PROVING not to be trustworthy. For YEARS now. The fukk kinda abusive relationship shyt is this? Ol “I’m not gonna leave u because I would rather deal with ur bullshyt than someone new” ass nikkas. Did u see Biden’s Life Every Voice plan? Did u see Trump’s plan? Which one seems more well thought out to u? One is like 40 pages. The other is like 2 pages full of filler words. nikkas is more gullible than women these days it’s fukkin disgustin. U think the muthafukka who telling KKK and Nazi’s to “stand by and stand down” give a smidge of a fukk about some damn Ice Cube and platinum plan. He didn’t even give Americans the fukking stimulus he owes us during this fukking CRISIS yet. What the fukk is goin thru yall domes man? Lol
Yeah that shyt is so well thought out thats theres nothing in that motherfukka specifally for black people.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
First Part is a lie. He didnt want to be in a group with other rappers because he knew it was some bullshyt. They just wanted to keep him quiet. I can't wait for Biden to win the election so you nikkas go ahead back to normal. and when shyt don't get done I'm going to be moon walking on yo nikkas.

You nikkas Turn yall back on black man just to elevate the dominant society and the black elite. They don't give a fukk about what goes on in the black community. This whole election got me look at nikkas that I know personally, funny.
Look. I don’t give a fukk about Ice Cube fam. Do u hear me? nikka is a dope rapper with classic albums. nikka ain’t no revolutionary. I haven’t stood out against him but I’m not a stupid nikka either. All skin folk ain’t kin folk. Learn that fam. And look. Maybe he had good intentions. But I have the right as a BLACK MAN to say a nikka buggin out or did some stupid shyt. He didn’t even give them a CHANCE. U can’t talk about someone not giving u a chance when u didn’t give them one either. He thought he was too important for the group meeting. Ok then. Fine. Now he bout to be lookin goofy as fukk. Trump ain’t giving nikkas no money. He won’t even supply the fukkin stimulus money. Son. Did u vote for Trump or some shyt because anytime someone says anything about black people supporting dude u kinda caping. U know u my nikka it is what it is but u take this Trump shyt personal.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Yeah that shyt is so well thought out thats theres nothing in that motherfukka specifally for black people.
So...what Trump got? Explain this to me. Now. Let’s get it straight. Every president in the history of this country has been racist save for about maybe 2 of em. But what are the specifics of Trump’s plan? Goals? Rollout? What? U nikkas CANT be this damn gullible. Maybe Biden don’t give a fukk. But it’s PROVEN Trump don’t give a fukk.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Look. I don’t give a fukk about Ice Cube fam. Do u hear me? nikka is a dope rapper with classic albums. nikka ain’t no revolutionary. I haven’t stood out against him but I’m nikka a stupid nikka either. All skin folk ain’t kin folk. Learn that fam. And look. Maybe he had good intentions. But I have the right as a BLACK MAN to say a nikka buggin out or didn’t some stupid shyt. He didn’t even give them a CHANCE. U can’t talk about someone not giving u a chance when u didn’t give them one either. He thought he was too important for the group meeting. Ok then. Fine. Now he bout to be lookin goofy as fukk. Trump ain’t giving nikkas no money. He won’t even supply the fukkin stimulus money. Son. Did u vote for Trump or some shyt because anytime someone says anything about black people supporting dude u kinda caping. U know u my nikka it is what it is but u take this Trump shyt personal.
nikka what are you talking about? They said they would meet him personally but they didnt.

Is something wrong with you goofy nikkas? who the fukk brought up trump? I don't give a fukk about trump. I give a fukk about a black man being called a sellout for trying to do something for his people. You nikkas worrying about which massa is better.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
nikka what are you talking about? They said they would meet him personally but they didnt.

Is something wrong with you goofy nikkas? who the fukk brought up trump? I don't give a fukk about trump. I give a fukk about a black man being called a sellout for trying to do something for his people. You nikkas worrying about which massa is better.
nikka. I’m one of the FIRST people who called out people for getting mad at black people for trying to even meet with the muthafukka to TRY to change some shyt over the years. But the optics and timing of this shyt is GOOFY fam. It is. I can’t be bought fam. This year ALONE should’ve PROVEN to EVERY black person that Trump gives ZERO fukks. I got cousins and little nieces that been hit with rubber bullets and tear gas while this muthafukka was taking a photo op with a bible. This is the same muthafukka who tryna take what little black history we have left out of our schools. This the same one who is trying to remove govt race sensitivity training. The same muthafukka who has people in his administration talking about removing democracy from this country. The same muthafukka who called white supremacists “good people” and sent a dog whistle out on them SAME white supremacists in case he loses. It’s MORE than some damn money promise. nikkas is too STUPID to see that.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Didn’t Homie say he was trying to sit down with whichever side won the election & Biden’s side refused? :gucci:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
nikka. I’m one of the FIRST people who called out people for getting mad at black people for trying to even meet with the muthafukka to TRY to change some shyt over the years. But the optics and timing of this shyt is GOOFY fam. It is. I can’t be bought fam. This year ALONE should’ve PROVEN to EVERY black person that Trump gives ZERO fukks. I got cousins and little nieces that been hit with rubber bullets and tear gas while this muthafukka was taking a photo op with a bible. This is the same muthafukka who tryna take what little black history we have left out of our schools. This the same one who is trying to remove govt race sensitivity training. The same muthafukka who has people in his administration talking about removing democracy from this country. The same muthafukka who called white supremacists “good people” and sent a dog whistle out on them SAME white supremacists in case he loses. It’s MORE than some damn money promise. nikkas is too STUPID to see that.
Yeah all of that, now tell me again who's going to be President and Vice President? That's the best Dems can do huh?

Neither party gives a single fukk about black people period.

cuz the group meeting was bullshyt

This is what I said. To even think it was them being serious is stupid.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
cuz the group meeting was bullshyt
So was Trump serious? Lol, ok then. How the fukk serious u know somebody gonna be if u don’t show up?. That’s like having a job interview and being like nah I’m not gonna show up cause it’s a group interview and that’s some “bullshyt”. They don’t care about ME. Bottom line is he had a chance for his voice to be heard. He passed on it. He’s endorsing promises made by Trump like that actually MEAN something, that’s where my issue is. And I was one of the first people saying not to jump down Cube’s throat until we get all the facts.

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Why are you assuming I voted for Trump? I didn’t vote for either one because I don’t support (or TRUST) either one.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Why are you assuming I voted for Trump? I didn’t vote for either one because I don’t support (or TRUST) either one.
Ok. I didn’t assume u voted. But, not trusting one. Vs the other SHOWING u who they are is a big difference. U would rather sit out. And let the muthafukka who is literally SAYING he wants to erase black history and literally and visibly SIDING with and whistleblowing white supremacists possibly win again? Or would u rather get THAT muthafukka out of here and take ur chances? Cause who knows what’s gonna happen with Biden. But we SEE what’s happening with Trump. When will simple minded nikkas learn it’s not about voting FOR Biden. It’s about voting AGAINST Trump at this point.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is probably the first election that my eyes have really been opened. To both sides.

if I challenge a Biden supporter they think I support Trump. If I challenge a Trump supporter they think I support Biden. But I’m only asking about that candidate, not his opponent. As a black person im asking them to sell me on their candidate. Neither of them literally have no idea other than keeping the status quo.

It’s mostly black people who I know so I’m usually asking about Biden’s history. And they know nothing of his political history. I ask them about Kamala, they know nothing. So I’m like, you want me to vote for somebody who’s been a career politician(I generally don’t trust politicians) that you can’t tell me a thing about, other than being a democratic? Shameful.

then I come here and Ice Cube( been pro black for as long as I’ve been alive) is a c00n cause he wanted to meet with the president and his opponents about black issues?