Ice Cube going out sad, smh. Still thinks Trump would've helped black people.

malleymal

All Star
Daps
Funny how this discussion started around the election, you dumbass.... political pawn

:stopitslime:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden has been endorsed by mufukkas waaay bigger than Cube and he didn't use them like Trump used Cube :camby:
Are you answering my question or...

ill still address what you said.

False equivalence.
A black democrat would do all the work w/out Biden even having to speak. “You aren’t black if you don’t vote for me”, they might even prefer that he not speak lol

It would have to be a presumed republican “supporting Biden” (cube isn’t supporting anyone) to make your point even worth addressing. And even still, what I wrote isn’t apple to apples.

come to think of it, I’m more offended by the dancing, rapping, co-signs by ratchets and wack interviews than I am by Cube laying a plan out to both parties.

Y’all turned Cube into something he never claimed just to shyt on him.

Sounds like the coli to me. Take something out of contexts just to argue with yourself, generally speaking of course.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. If he wins. U present it. Problem with Cube is that he didn’t even give the Dems a chance on some pride shyt. nikka thought he was too good for a group meeting. It’s the optics of the whole shyt. Why wait till RIGHT before the election to try to present some shyt? That’s sus to me I don’t care what no one say. Of course Trump gonna make all the promises in the damn world to get re-elected. The whole shyt is goofy and a mess.
:patrice:

when was the last presidential debate? What should be the cut off date to talk benefits with a candidate? When do the candidates stop marking appearances? When do they stop running commercials? When do all the signs come down? Etc.

Could it be they didn’t wanna hear Cube or see a benefit in it for them? They got enough black entertainers shucking and jiving as it is. It makes complete sense why they wouldn’t want one to actually press them on certain things.

Do you think if Cube was there tryna pat Biden on the back, then would they meet with him?

Funny thing is, Cube lived through Biden’s and Kampala’s outwardly racist political past and on lower scale, Trumps. So by these fools logic why wouldn’t Cube also be a c00n for supporting Biden. If we are weighing both sides. Who’s racism has effected black people more? Serious question.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody here gon believe your fake pro-black persona with that avi cac...nikkas don't love that flag :coffee:

Look more closely at that pic. I didn’t know I’m SUPPOSED to support one or the other :jbhmm:
:banderas:
This is a microcosm of this whole convo/ thread.

No context or nuance just surface level thinking.

no breh, look, now look again.....look deeper...

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If black ppl position doesn't get better under the Dems/ Biden and Kamala administration....

They are done out here.

These ppl stated how they will improve the lives of Black folks....

We'll see how black ppl "overall" lives will improve under Biden. He talked a big game about helping all black folks

This will make or break them. Can't be lying forever to young black voters.

They are already making the Republican Senate excuse for why Biden/Harris will not do shyt for Black people. :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So back to my other point since I really wasn’t trying to get into a political discussion. I’m fully aware Trump is incompetent. I don’t fukk with Trump nor do I want him to be president. I just didn’t lend my support Biden either. I originally came into this thread backing Cube. I just find it funny how we as black people can forgive Biden actually architecting laws that negatively affect black people, but when it comes to someone like Cube, “no forgiveness, fukk him, he’s done.”
I didn’t say fukk Cube. But I will say at the VERY LEAST he’s naive as fukk. And his decision wasn’t well thought out.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
nikka please. nikka ain’t God nor is he above reproach. The decision wasn’t naive at the least. Not well thought out at best.
He was 100% right to go to both parties and not show any loyalty to any party. What they do with his plan or meeting him, is on them...
And they are the enemy to our progress not Cube.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
They are already making the Republican Senate excuse for why Biden/Harris will not do shyt for Black people. :mjlol:

Not my problem

I want to see what they will write up, write up a policy for black ppl to receive x, y and z, and take it to them. Let's see if they shoot it down.

At least do the bare minimum of writing something up to present on behalf of black folks and take it to Congress, They haven't done that yet.

Pick 2 or 3 things off Cube list to back, and let's see what happens. Do that first

Biden and Kamala are doing it for the gays and other groups

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:patrice:

when was the last presidential debate? What should be the cut off date to talk benefits with a candidate? When do the candidates stop marking appearances? When do they stop running commercials? When do all the signs come down? Etc.

Could it be they didn’t wanna hear Cube or see a benefit in it for them? They got enough black entertainers shucking and jiving as it is. It makes complete sense why they wouldn’t want one to actually press them on certain things.

Do you think if Cube was there tryna pat Biden on the back, then would they meet with him?

Funny thing is, Cube lived through Biden’s and Kampala’s outwardly racist political past and on lower scale, Trumps. So by these fools logic why wouldn’t Cube also be a c00n for supporting Biden. If we are weighing both sides. Who’s racism has effected black people more? Serious question.

Look at what happened under Trump in only 4 years and stop asking dumb ass questions. Dude is literally trying to erase our history from public schools. And lets get this straight. I DO NOT fully endorse or trust Biden or Kamala but I damn sure trust that administration will be better than Trump. This ain’t about being FOR Biden. It’s about being AGAINST. Trump. And no. They aren’t the same fukkin thing.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Are you answering my question or...

ill still address what you said.

False equivalence.
A black democrat would do all the work w/out Biden even having to speak. “You aren’t black if you don’t vote for me”, they might even prefer that he not speak lol

It would have to be a presumed republican “supporting Biden” (cube isn’t supporting anyone) to make your point even worth addressing. And even still, what I wrote isn’t apple to apples.

come to think of it, I’m more offended by the dancing, rapping, co-signs by ratchets and wack interviews than I am by Cube laying a plan out to both parties.

Y’all turned Cube into something he never claimed just to shyt on him.

Sounds like the coli to me. Take something out of contexts just to argue with yourself, generally speaking of course.
Biden never said you wasn't black if you didn't vote for him. He said "If you can't decide if you're going to vote for me or for Trump you ain't black" and I agree. If you vote for Trump you ain't black.

I didn't turn Cube into shyt. If he thinks he's the spokesman for black America then black America has an obligation to call out his bullshyt.