Ice Cube going out sad, smh. Still thinks Trump would've helped black people.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What was the mistake? Meeting with Trump's people? lol

Thinking That anything was going to go through. Cube is 51 years old and cannot admit to making flaws, as a black human being. No one likes, or even trusts, stubborn people that cannot admit to their shortcomings/mistakes.

Ita not the intention, but the execution that came up short of his words.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thinking That anything was going to go through. Cube is 51 years old and cannot admit to making flaws, as a black human being. No one likes, or even trusts, stubborn people that cannot admit to their shortcomings/mistakes.

Ita not the intention, but the execution that came up short of his words.
Cube stating facts about what was said/agreed on when he linked with Trumpset.

All these other talking points beyond that is speculation. Whether they followed through is on them... Not Cube

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I said this before, but Cube probably got a nice check from Donald for all this Tom foolery. He don't give a fukk.

They didn't understand that black turnout would be so high, so they had to stop it or slow it down some how.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Cube stating facts about what was said/agreed on when he linked with Trumpset.

All these other talking points beyond that is speculation. Whether they followed through is on them... Not Cube

It aint speculation that people who was on Cube's side in the beginning of this plan, are now looking at him like :francis:

When he loses support from people that stuck with him from the beginning of the Trump deal, speaks volumes. Cant have your best supporters second guess his stance.

I gave the benefit of the doubt to Cube at first, thinking that he saw somethung that I didn't, but it ended up worse than I thought. Now Trump himself is laughing behind his back.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
But you know what's crazy? Once this is forgotten, during the 2024 election season I can see somebody else come out using the talking point of holding the black vote hostage for something tangible. However, this time the face of the movement will be someone less "threatening" and watch the media pundits eat it up.
And the "tangible" will be something small with possibly coded language.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
2bg4fz7gaix51.jpg

gsy1jr080gx51.png

From the comments
Lmao imagine thinking you have the juice to get 500bill pumped into black communities. Who the fukk is Ice Cube to Donald Trump, except a cheap way to appeal to us?
Like fa real tho, Cube really thought he could single-handedly get a president to invest 500 billion dollars in anything.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I for one don’t trust no white man but Trump had his shot and literally PROVED to be untrustworthy the last 4 years and is continuing. Ain’t nobody mind readers so who knows what Biden will do but we KNOW Trump ain’t finna do shyt so why even pose this dumb ass argument?
The original point was Cube said he didn’t trust either of them, and dude asked if you don’t trust them, what’s the point? Well, he was willing to meet with both which is why I asked if he trusted Biden. Do you vote for people you don’t trust?

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
imagine watching this orange fat turd lying for over 4 years - someone who is trying to not only sabotage this current election in every possible way but actively trying to destroy the democratic process in the united states

and then thinking this dude will do ANYTHING for black america in his SECOND term - the man who openly shyts on african countries, shyts on black americans (no matter if dead or alive), shyts on black politicians and shyts on black movements

i'm sorry ice cube: yes, the dems NEED to do WAY MORE for black america, but this entire shytshow you've been pulling off on social media (and allowing these clowns to use your face and name to promote themselves) is fukking embarrassing :stopitslime:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The problem is there are way too many ignorant black people. The community is flooded with them. You have to be a complete retard to think Cube was selling out. Cube is the most opposite compared to other black celebrities. But you still got black people dikk riding Michael Jordan and he stay:mjpls: . Bunch of smart dumb mofos.

It's truly only 1% of the black population thats bout it.

If the rest could just keep that same energy against their oppressor instead of their own all this shyt would be WAY DIFFERENT. We wouldn't be going through the same shyt brother Malcolm was talking about 60 years ago. It's sad and pathetic.:snoop:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
But if he win(and its still possible).. Then whats next? We wait for the next 4 years for the democrats to get their mind right?
No. If he wins. U present it. Problem with Cube is that he didn’t even give the Dems a chance on some pride shyt. nikka thought he was too good for a group meeting. It’s the optics of the whole shyt. Why wait till RIGHT before the election to try to present some shyt? That’s sus to me I don’t care what no one say. Of course Trump gonna make all the promises in the damn world to get re-elected. The whole shyt is goofy and a mess.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
No. If he wins. U present it. Problem with Cube is that he didn’t even give the Dems a chance on some pride shyt. nikka thought he was too good for a group meeting. It’s the optics of the whole shyt. Why wait till RIGHT before the election to try to present some shyt? That’s sus to me I don’t care what no one say. Of course Trump gonna make all the promises in the damn world to get re-elected. The whole shyt is goofy and a mess.
First Part is a lie. He didnt want to be in a group with other rappers because he knew it was some bullshyt. They just wanted to keep him quiet. I can't wait for Biden to win the election so you nikkas go ahead back to normal. and when shyt don't get done I'm going to be moon walking on you nikkas.

You nikkas Turn yall back on black man just to elevate the dominant society and the black elite. They don't give a fukk about what goes on in the black community. This whole election got me look at nikkas that I know personally, funny.