Ice Cube going out sad, smh. Still thinks Trump would've helped black people.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
There's no way he could get out of this without looking bad so his only bet is to double down and refuse to admit it. Its shameful to admit you got conned by a known conman.

Cube's stubborness makes him refuse to admit he is wrong. Like, it would kill him to say "I made a mistake ans I take full accountability for my words and actions."

Trump was never going to give him or the black community shyt.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
nobody gonna gives a fukk after 48 hours.. That nikkah is still top 5 DOA...

People still remember Khalid Muhammad's beef with Cube. Stuff like that stays with you for a lifetime.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Do you trust Biden? Simple yes or no. I don’t want some lengthy explanation.
I for one don’t trust no white man but Trump had his shot and literally PROVED to be untrustworthy the last 4 years and is continuing. Ain’t nobody mind readers so who knows what Biden will do but we KNOW Trump ain’t finna do shyt so why even pose this dumb ass argument?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
okay why can't he get biden to do it? and why did he wait so close to election to do this?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Koons think its safe to try and flip the narrative as if ice cube was being naive and getting played for simply presenting a black agenda to both parties

Yeah shame on ice cube for demanding something in return for black voter support

Forum taking an anti black turn on the slick.

alot of yall just want black people to vote and die quietly and not demand anything. fuk you.

Forum been anti black when blacks attacked other blacks IN FRONT OF WHITE PEOPLE. That's off-code behavior.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Trump in power right now. had a whole ass 4 years and did 0 from the Platinum Plan and he was still signing executive orders to take slavery out of the school history books just this past Monday but now all of a sudden he has no power. He signing bills 3 days ago but can't do anything for black people til after the election now:russ:
I fukkin REFUSE to believe nikkas is this gullible and goofy man. Like really. Have some damn pride and common sense for once. Trump wasn’t finna do shyt. nikka wouldn’t even give a damn Stimulus to the Americans that need it until after he won the election. Trump don’t give a fukk about shyt but himself.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I fukkin REFUSE to believe nikkas is this gullible and goofy man. Like really. Have some damn pride and common sense for once. Trump wasn’t finna do shyt. nikka wouldn’t even give a damn Stimulus to the Americans that need it until after he won the election. Trump don’t give a fukk about shyt but himself.

But if he win(and its still possible).. Then whats next? We wait for the next 4 years for the democrats to get their mind right?

93 til

Superstar
Daps
But you know what's crazy? Once this is forgotten, during the 2024 election season I can see somebody else come out using the talking point of holding the black vote hostage for something tangible. However, this time the face of the movement will be someone less "threatening" and watch the media pundits eat it up.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I think Cube had good intentions, but he fumbled the execution. He digging himself a hole for spending more time going back and forth with people than actually articulating his plan and what his motive was.

Exactly. He had good intentions, but too proud to simply say "I made a mistake"

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I would never knock a man trying to improve our community. Cubes timing was just curious. And I know he's smarter than to believe Trump was gonna put half a trillion dollars into the black community.