ICE conducts largest raid in history. 680 arrested.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lower income african american laborers finna eat, right? That's the thecoli talking point

I hope its true
680 people were eating and you're acting like this isn't a big deal.

imagine legal wages with people who were actually citizens, especially in Mississippi.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Businesses that hire illegals is what the US should be targeting. Companies should be getting heavy azz fines and possible prison time for hiring illegals.

Until I hear about the companies that hire them getting punished :russell:

Exactly. Nothing, absolutely nothing will change until these companies are held accountable. Until then, all this rounding up of illegals is nothing but bullshyt.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
And they should not have to. These companies need to pay a fair First World wage.
Not when they are tied to wall street , let's first get an 8 year term limit on congress & a 67 year age limit to drain the so call swamp .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
More jobs for black folks to process chickens for minimum wage. Mississippi brehs gone eat
minimum wage is going up though...ain't this what y'all wanted?

Unless you don't want to talk about black unemployment :francis:

Would you prefer black eligible workers continue to risk their freedoms in the black market? :leostare: :mjpls:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
minimum wage is going up though...ain't this what y'all wanted?

Unless you don't want to talk about black unemployment :francis:

Would you prefer black eligible workers continue to risk their freedoms in the black market? :leostare: :mjpls:
Are you saying it’s better for black people take low wages and let’s be real. You can’t survive on 7.25 and even it went 10.00 is that a wage for a grown man?