ICE conducts largest raid in history. 680 arrested.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I used to run a property management company for a Trump supporter who lived on the same street at Sean Spicer. Pre-presidential victory. We had 15 buildings in Silver Spring and NW DC filled with illegals and managed a crew of maintenance guys who were all illegal.

The owner would come and eat lunch with us once a month or so in the office and we’d feast on whatever the maintenance guys wanted. Every conversation revolved around voting for Trump or how we could raise the rents on his tenants.

We raised the rents all over town and our illegal latino tenants refused to pay the increase. They brought in LEDC to defend them and started protesting us and boycotted the rent increase.

You know what my boss did? He started calling ICE on his own tenants and workers.

TLDR: the farm owners probably were in on it.

:ohhh:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is that work going to get done now?

in May 2019, the unemployment rate was unchanged over the month, at 3.6 percent, and the number of people who were unemployed was little changed, at 5.9 million. The jobless rate was 3.6 percent in April2019 and 3.8 percent in May 2018.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
A dude told me ICE is terrorizing Adelphi over near college park

Told me he came here in 1992 from El Salvador. Got arrested 7 times on his way to the states. Got his papers a few years ago and ICE still in his shyt.

ICE needs to chill with that area and Takoma Park :whoa:

Lot of dudes out there be good when you need movers for the low :ahh:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
If they charged the companies and not the workers, wouldn't people complain about the undocumented immigrants not having places to work?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Businesses that hire illegals is what the US should be targeting. Companies should be getting heavy azz fines and possible prison time for hiring illegals.

Do this and you will have just about every company that does this...which is just about every company in America...leave the US...and just set up shop where the cheap labor is...

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
680 arrests? The largest immigration raid ever? :martin:

Operation Wetback - Wikipedia

"On May 17, command teams of 12 Border Patrol agents, buses, planes, and temporary processing stations began locating, processing, and deporting Mexicans who had illegally entered the United States. A total of 750 immigration and border patrol officers and investigators; 300 jeeps, cars and buses; and seven airplanes were allocated for the operation.[31] Teams were focused on quick processing, as planes were able to coordinate with ground efforts and quickly deport people into Mexico.[32] Those deported were handed off to Mexican officials, who in turn moved them into central Mexico where there were many labor opportunities.[33] While the operation included the cities of Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Chicago, its main targets were border areas in Texas and California.[32]

Overall, there were 1,074,277 "returns", defined as "confirmed movement of an inadmissible or deportable alien out of the United States not based on an order of removal"[34] in the first year of Operation Wetback. This included many illegal immigrants who fled to Mexico fearing arrest; over half a million from Texas alone.[35]

They did nearly 3,000 deportations a day during Operation Wetback. And that was with 1954 technology.

Wake me up when ICE gets anywhere close to that :snooze:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"On May 17, command teams of 12 Border Patrol agents, buses, planes, and temporary processing stations began locating, processing, and deporting Mexicans who had illegally entered the United States. A total of 750 immigration and border patrol officers and investigators; 300 jeeps, cars and buses; and seven airplanes were allocated for the operation.[31] Teams were focused on quick processing, as planes were able to coordinate with ground efforts and quickly deport people into Mexico.[32] Those deported were handed off to Mexican officials, who in turn moved them into central Mexico where there were many labor opportunities.[33] While the operation included the cities of Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Chicago, its main targets were border areas in Texas and California.[32]

Overall, there were 1,074,277 "returns", defined as "confirmed movement of an inadmissible or deportable alien out of the United States not based on an order of removal"[34] in the first year of Operation Wetback. This included many illegal immigrants who fled to Mexico fearing arrest; over half a million from Texas alone.[35]

They did nearly 3,000 deportations a day during Operation Wetback. And that was with 1954 technology.

Operation wetback? Really :mjgrin:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
37hynz.jpg

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps

Operation wetback ? :laff::laff::laff: