ICE conducts largest raid in history. 680 arrested.

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
This is guaranteed to piss of cacs in Mississippi and surrounding States
Landlords,vendors,all types of businesses eat off those Mexicans
And meat prices about to skyrocket

Facts....in Mississippi they had trailer parks and certain neighborhoods that were specifically for mexicans....landlords was caking somethin serious off that....

....they'll be back in business in a few weeks tho...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like these companies are being exploitive by hiring illegals since they can pay them less/give them less benefits than they would if they were legal residents.

Hopefully whoever fills those spots gets paid a living wage. I'm sure the company has enough money.
Those type of companies tend to go out of business doing it the right way

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
alot of the temp agencies...hook em up with ss numbers n license n ids

i know dallas n houston has the greensheets...its pretty much craigslist...u can find anything in it...when i say anything anything...

the employment section..u can find jobs that will hire u on the spot...houses...cars... phones...id's etc...

they drop the papers...every week...n the companies stay the same...jus different names..n numbers...
They need to crack down on the temp agencies

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Until I hear about the companies that hire them getting punished :russell:
Last year, the administration hit a landscaping company near Toledo, Ohio, and a meatpacking plant in eastern Tennessee. The former owner of the Tennessee plant was sentenced to 18 months in prison last month.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
I’m curious, what make you think in a state that has had the lowest wage allowed for the longest suddenly raise the pay? Do you think they going to be 10 a hour? 15? The state has no intention of raising the wages for people.
I'm not specifically speaking on Mississippi I'm talking about jobs like that as a whole.
Companies exploit foreigners for cheap labor.
Why you think jobs get outsourced all the way to the other side of the world if need be.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Those type of companies tend to go out of business doing it the right way

I've been to Europe a few times and I don't remember the meat being that expensive. I have to imagine the workers are all EU citizens, so it must be possible. And the animals are treated more humanely to my understanding.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This whole raid is suspect

Dude is a billionaire racist cac from Mississippi
His entire company is filled with racist cacs
He's linked up with all rich racist muthafukkas who run the meat and poultry industry

You mean to tell me he didn't know about the raid ahead of time?
:comeon:

Then there's this

Chicken Farmers Thought Trump Was Going to Help Them. Then His Administration Did the Opposite. — ProPublica

Trump going after his racist billionaire supporter?

I don't know brehs
:jbhmm:
These politicians always working an angle

I used to run a property management company for a Trump supporter who lived on the same street at Sean Spicer. Pre-presidential victory. We had 15 buildings in Silver Spring and NW DC filled with illegals and managed a crew of maintenance guys who were all illegal.

The owner would come and eat lunch with us once a month or so in the office and we’d feast on whatever the maintenance guys wanted. Every conversation revolved around voting for Trump or how we could raise the rents on his tenants.

We raised the rents all over town and our illegal latino tenants refused to pay the increase. They brought in LEDC to defend them and started protesting us and boycotted the rent increase.

You know what my boss did? He started calling ICE on his own tenants and workers.

TLDR: the farm owners probably were in on it.