ICE conducts largest raid in history. 680 arrested.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
wages are wages.

secure the wages first.
With that thinking, all white people in charge have to do is pay a shyt wage and placate us from time to time while we are marginalized to nothing. Wages are not wages. In 2019 you know it’s not feasible to live on 7.25.
Let’s say they raised it 14.00 a hour with a 25 hour max cap and no overtime. Wages is wages right? FOH.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I’m curious, what make you think in a state that has had the lowest wage allowed for the longest suddenly raise the pay? Do you think they going to be 10 a hour? 15? The state has no intention of raising the wages for people.
You really think these companies are going out of their way to hire illegal immigrants and risk getting raided like this farm did, just to pay them a legal minimum wage?

:unimpressed:

These companies are paying them BELOW minimum wage, and the argument is that American citizens aren't willing to do these jobs for the same pay as illegal immigrants. No shyt nobody wants to do that work for 4 dollars an hour, offer a reasonable wage for the work and legal workers will come.

The only reason this shyt is an argument is cause these companies have gotten use to the extra profit from paying illegal workers below minimum wage, and they dont wanna let those extra millions go.

So they convinced slow ass nikkas that these businesses absolutely cannot operate without underpaying illegals or passing the higher cost on to the customers.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
With that thinking, all white people in charge have to do is pay a shyt wage and placate us from time to time while we are marginalized to nothing. Wages are not wages. In 2019 you know it’s not feasible to live on 7.25.
Let’s say they raised it 14.00 a hour with a 25 hour max cap and no overtime. Wages is wages right? FOH.
Whats this gotta do with legal employment?

We can pursue higher wages later. lets get the jobs first.

You're trying to build a space station with no tools. Slow your goddamn role and respect black labor. Period.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Honest question.

Y’all personally black folks that will try to work at these type of plants? With the type of working conditions and low pay they’re offering?
This is bullshyt.

almost 15 years ago the former president of Mexico came to the United States and flat out said Mexicans are doing the jobs that "not even blacks" want to do.

He caused a massive outcry over it.

Why do you think its OK to disrespect black labor that much? And get away with it?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rem...-people-in-favor-of-illegal-hispanics.399326/

He wouldn't even fukking apologize:

Fox: Race Remarks 'Misinterpreted'

CNN.com - Mexican leader criticized for comment on blacks - May 15, 2005

:mjpls:

Ya'll gonna learn from caping for these illegal immigrants.

One way or another :wow:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Those jobs would be better than nothing if we cliqued up.

But illegals-fukk, all non blacks clique and put money together and hoard into houses

A lot of us don’t like each other enough for that shyt.

Some of those jobs they took used to feed black families, they in trades now with a lot of them sharing one check too.

but Yeah the companies gotta take a hit

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Do this and you will have just about every company that does this...which is just about every company in America...leave the US...and just set up shop where the cheap labor is...
Then tax the fukk out of them if they want to do business in the U.S.

This country is the largest consumer nation in the world.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Honest question.

Y’all personally black folks that will try to work at these type of plants? With the type of working conditions and low pay they’re offering?
I know plenty of people (alot are my fam) with little to no work skills, that think they are above working a low wage job and choose to resort to illegal ways of making money.

Just about every one of them are still broke like they work at Walmart.

What I'm trying to say is that some black folk need to consider these jobs if they're at a point in life where their only choices are farm work or be a petty weed dealer.

And these companies need to consider better wages to make the job more attractive to American workers.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Honest question.

If they were paying a decent wage and had some benefits they probably would. Some folks are not meant for college or/and white collar jobs. They're low skilled so that's really all that's left. You pay a man a decent wage and provide benefits and they'll work.

These companies get away with below minimum wage and bad working conditions because these illegal immigrants have no choice since they have no paperwork and risk deportation. Although I'm against illegal immigration regardless of race, these companies are bloodsuckers and are exploiting people with little to no legal rights and need to be punished for it.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Honest question.

Now my brehs can pick some fruit in the 100+ degree Mississippi sun for 7.25/hour:blessed::blessed:

Now, they'll have to improve wages and conditions or go out of business:blessed:

it aint your country c00n

IF he's ADOS, his people built it and deserve whatever we get in it, c00n.:camby:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You guys need to read up on this company
They're pieces of shyt
I'm sure they treat all minorities like dirt

I feel for those illegals
Do whatever to escape poverty,at least they weren't working as sicarios

I remember one Salvadoran saying life in an American prison is a million times better than where he came from

They have been deporting Mexicans for over a century now
They're gonna keep coming
:yeshrug:

Feds need to keep the same energy when it comes to drugs from the cartels and sex slaves pouring in this country daily