ICE conducts largest raid in history. 680 arrested.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
If they were paying a decent wage and had some benefits they probably would. Some folks are not meant for college or/and white collar jobs. They're low skilled so that's really all that's left. You pay a man a decent wage and provide benefits and they'll work.

These companies get away with below minimum wage and bad working conditions because these illegal immigrants have no choice since they have no paperwork and risk deportation. Although I'm against illegal immigration regardless of race, these companies are bloodsuckers and are exploiting people with little to no legal rights and need to be punished for it.
They use fake social security numbers

Last edited:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop

Sohhh..... you want repirations right?
Yeah, you know the money is coming from white people.
that aint holding your own nuts....thats begging the white man for some change.

Meanwhile, us illegals - we outchea. GRINDING. SURVIVING.

no need for a handout from us.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So he a c00n, because he's against these Mexicans being here illegally?
"get out of my country" is Cac rhetoric
how is Mexicans working to support their families hurting you or anybody else, its not like theyre gangbanging and shyt

a Cac came into a walmart in El Paso targeting Hispanics and killed 20 of them
and one of his main influences all the xenophobic shyt the president keeps spitting out

and this c00n is acting like a white nationalist with "get out of my country" posts .. give me a fukking break :unimpressed:

Daps
"get out of my country" is Cac rhetoric
how is Mexicans working to support their families hurting you or anybody else, its not like theyre gangbanging and shyt

a Cac came into a walmart in El Paso targeting Hispanics and killed 20 of them
and one of his main influences all the xenophobic shyt the president keeps spitting out

and this c00n is acting like a white nationalist with "get out of my country" posts .. give me a fukking break :unimpressed:

Ok., Manuel. :mjpls:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
think im lying..

u can buy cars with ids down here...lol...have a id..and have a steady source of income...u got a brand new ride... buy here pay here...

u will be surprised how many ppl drive around down here with just a state id ...laws dont really trip on it neither..u can get away with it...if u aint on no bullshyt...

i had multiple broads from ft worth to conroe...

didnt have a lick of license

bytch said she left her license in my car...i found it..state id...:mjtf:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
bougie/college nikkas want black folk to have all the grunt jobs with shyt pay so they can go back to clowning us.

it ain't about immigration, wealth gaps for them, it's about hierarchy

Those "grunt jobs" used to pay well with benefits. The reason illegal immigrants are getting paid peanuts is the employers know they have no employment rights.

And there's nothing wrong with a good working class job if you can take care of your family on that salary and give your kids a better opportunity.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
The use fake social security numbers
Bullshyt...a fake ssn will get denied with a simple click

A ssn has to have been issued for it to work
If the number doesn't exist, it's useless
You can't put a random number on a card and call it a social security card

They use dead/other people ssns or don't use them at all

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
wonder what took em long enough to hit the construction n work sites..

the fishin neighborhoods was trash...

but hit up any worksite in america...u gone find mexicans..europeans sand nikkas n bland nikkas

Businesses that hire illegals is what the US should be targeting. Companies should be getting heavy azz fines and possible prison time for hiring illegals.

Until I hear about the companies that hire them getting punished :russell:

Breh, Trump has been working his ass off to fire all the illegals he had on all his sites before he pulled this shyt. There were receipts for illegal workers at Mar-a-Lago, damn near all his golf courses, all his construction sites. His managers were even helping them falsify their papers and shyt - some had worked there 12 years or more.

He ain't gonna touch the companies when they're buddies of his and all know he was doing the exact same shyt.

Trump housekeeper is an undocumented immigrant

Trump resorts in Philadelphia, New York, New Jersey, and Florida are hiring illegals

New Jersey managers knew that dozens of their employees were illegal

Trump vineyards in Virginia hired illegal workers

Hundreds of undocumented workers at Trump golf courses

Trump exploited undocumented Polish construction workers to demolish department store

Over 100 illegal immigrants helped construct Trump's Bedminster resort

Mar a Lago has started purging its undocumented workers

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Sohhh..... you want repirations right?
Yeah, you know the money is coming from white people.
that aint holding your own nuts....thats begging the white man for some change.

Meanwhile, us illegals - we outchea. GRINDING. SURVIVING.

no need for a handout from us.

Fam, I know reparations aren’t coming so I’m not waiting by the mailbox for the check to arrive.

Illegal immigration has nothing to do with me so I will refrain myself from elaborating on an issue that I am not qualified to speak on.

I’m leaving my cape in the closet until I am truly called upon to serve for a cause that will ensure the longevity of my people.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
bougie/college nikkas want black folk to have all the grunt jobs with shyt pay so they can go back to clowning us.

it ain't about immigration, wealth gaps for them, it's about hierarchy

Blacks actually do need a caste system, every other group has them.

For ever rich Chinese and Indian there is one cleaning a bathroom somewhere.

The most useless black persons thinks they are above that and that they deserve millions... so nikkas would rather rap or sell drugs.

We need to get over ourselves and take one for the team.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Those "grunt jobs" used to pay well with benefits. The reason illegal immigrants are getting paid peanuts is the employers know they have no employment rights.

And there's nothing wrong with a good working class job if you can take care of your family on that salary and give your kids a better opportunity.
That's the thing. These jobs don't give you that in America of today. It's like some of yall nikkas still think we're in the 1950s where you can get gas for 50 cents or bread for 25 cents.

The current wages those jobs pay are not helping black folks in any meaningful way