ICE conducts largest raid in history. 680 arrested.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I know every one is HYON but if this shyt was legit they would be arresting the businesses and farmers who employ undocumented immigrants. They not taking jobs they are being given jobs. They don't teleport themselves to a construction site or a farm or a kitchen. These employers making money on the front end underpaying immigrants then voting in Republicans to ship they ass back when the work is done and get they tax cuts.

EXACTELY
The business owners and farmers should also be in cuffs.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
nikkas always say this dumb shyt negating the fact that them wages and conditions for these "undesirable jobs" is like that simply because illegals and immigrants will take it no questions asked because they have no choice.
I’m curious, what make you think in a state that has had the lowest wage allowed for the longest suddenly raise the pay? Do you think they going to be 10 a hour? 15? The state has no intention of raising the wages for people.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Dudes think this is a game. The current owner bought out the Koch family shares years ago... but the KOCH FARMS firm that got raided was infamous for shytting on black workers:

Joseph Grendys - Wikipedia

How a Top Chicken Company Cut Off Black Farmers, One by One — ProPublica

@ADevilYouKhow @wire28 @dtownreppin214 @DonKnock @dza @wire28 @BigMoneyGrip @Dameon Farrow @re'up @Blackfyre @Cali_livin @NY's #1 Draft Pick
i mentioned that black farmer issue earlier, but that has nothing to do with people they employ. these black farmers are business owners who were discriminated against. farmers provide them with the chicken that these workers process. so trying to say "black workers" and tie it to some illegal immigrant grunt work is typical of you.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
Who do y’all think works on these big ass peach, peanut, chicken & other farms in the south? It damn sure ain’t us

It’s a shyt load of Mexicans working on the farms of central GA. You wouldn’t know it from the outside in, but they are.

Right, They’re deep in Arkansas too. Central and Northwest Arkansas got little Mexicos in each city. shyt, Southwest Little Rock is known as SouthWexico.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I feel like these companies are being exploitive by hiring illegals since they can pay them less/give them less benefits than they would if they were legal residents.

Hopefully whoever fills those spots gets paid a living wage. I'm sure the company has enough money.
No pension
No 401k
No social security
No health benefits
No decent salaries
Can fire you at will
Work you like a slave

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This whole raid is suspect

Dude is a billionaire racist cac from Mississippi
His entire company is filled with racist cacs
He's linked up with all rich racist muthafukkas who run the meat and poultry industry

You mean to tell me he didn't know about the raid ahead of time?
:comeon:

Then there's this

Chicken Farmers Thought Trump Was Going to Help Them. Then His Administration Did the Opposite. — ProPublica

Trump going after his racist billionaire supporter?

I don't know brehs
:jbhmm:
These politicians always working an angle