ICE conducts largest raid in history. 680 arrested.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Are you willing to work for 11 dollar's an hour in a slaughter house?
If I want to, i should be able to.Thats what minimum wage is for. Thats what labor protections and benefits are for.

Americans who are chronically underemployed should be working in those jobs.

i'm not working in that industry.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: what the fukk kinda logic going on in this thread!?

:mjlol: Peco Foods, or anybody else ain't hiring black people en masse and paying them shyt.

The thing is them chicken plants that they raided half to over half the employees are black. The rest white and the mexicans only make up a small percentage.

Trust when they raided and took the illegal latins out they didn't go and give all the black folks at the plant raises.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Yall nikkas is dumb if you think Mexicans making 7.25 an hour, at the very least they making 10hr i know for alot of these labor jobs they make close to 15+.

Ive talked before about a homie who got a Guatemalan chick and Mexicans be paying money under the table to land the high paying gigs.

They not just in one industry as well.

That’s okay these we are the world new blacks will learn, they are boxing themselves out because they wanna be cool with everyone and want exoticals

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
On the real as a person who lived in Mississippi, whose wife is from Mississippi, whose in-laws are from Mississippi, who has family still in Mississippi and who still has college friends who live in Mississippi.

Most black folks don't care if sanderson farms and other chicken plants in the delta, Hattiesburg or on the coast had a raid because of some illegal mexicans.

Most have no desire to work at the chicken plant and usually only work it because they have job deserts or because no one else is hiring.

The chicken plants usually have plenty of openings and have a revolving door of employees going in and out. Usually because people hate the work (filthy, stinks, nasty, dangerous and cold), pay sucks (pay has always been bad even before mexicans) and its repetitive work which usually results in injury.

Most will happily take a job at dollar general, walmart, piggly wiggly, the gas station, McDonald's and etc before working at the chicken plant.

Trust I worked at a chicken plant at night in college. That was some of the most dangerous work I did for minimum wage. Only did it to make some quick money for 1 month of work (cause they always hiring even in a recession). My first night a brotha on the line cut a tip of his finger off and the third night a sista cut her hand open requiring 20 stitches and that was on both of their first night on the job.

:picard:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know plenty of people (alot are my fam) with little to no work skills, that think they are above working a low wage job and choose to resort to illegal ways of making money.

Just about every one of them are still broke like they work at Walmart.

What I'm trying to say is that some black folk need to consider these jobs if they're at a point in life where their only choices are farm work or be a petty weed dealer.

And these companies need to consider better wages to make the job more attractive to American workers.

An immigration raid aids blacks for a time

In most cases they have to. The Georgia situation is interesting since the management had become accustom to employees who didn't complain and took there shyt.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
An immigration raid aids blacks for a time

In most cases they have to. The Georgia situation is interesting since the management had become accustom to employees who didn't complain and took there shyt.

:mjpls::snoop:
Since the illegal immigrants were run out of the plant, Crider no longer directly employs many entry-level workers. Instead, Mr. Royals and many others are classified as independent contractors, working under an agreement between Crider and Allen Peacock, an African-American owner of a recruiting business. Crider paid Mr. Peacock a set rate for the hours his employees work, and he paid the workers. Using Mr. Peacock allowed Crider to quickly hire workers, since the contractor has provided laborers to the poultry industry for years

Every Friday, Mr. Peacock pulled into the parking lot of the dormitory complex and handed out checks, most of which he cashed on the spot -- leaving his employees with no documentation of how much they received in wages or paid in taxes, according to several workers.

After a few weeks on the job, Mr. Royals and other black workers claimed Mr. Peacock was short changing them on hours worked. They said taxes were being deducted even though workers never filled out federal and state tax forms. At one point, Ms. Paulk, Mr. Royals's wife, telephoned Mr. Peacock and demanded an explanation about the paychecks.

Mr. Peacock denied mishandling their wages. "Everybody has to pay taxes," he said in an interview. Mr. Peacock said his workers were all being fully paid and that their taxes were properly collected.

Despite his frustrations, Mr. Royals vowed to keep working. But one morning, Mr. Peacock arrived at the Crider dormitory complex and several workers gathered to register their complaints about wages. In front of the other employees, Mr. Royals says, Mr. Peacock fired him.