ICE conducts largest raid in history. 680 arrested.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Plus you would smell like chicken blood. They have you put on a smock going into the production area.

One of the reasons is because hundreds of dead and plucked chickens are hung upside down on hundreds of hooks. It is an automated overhead system taking the dead chickens all over the factory floor.

The problem is the chickens are freshly killed and are dripping blood (plus the solution they soak them in). So basically in certain areas the chickens are dripping blood and solution on you.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
1. Thats a post thats 3 years old
2. I'm talking about keeping jobs in the USA

You keep wanting math to work where its not.

Oh, and even further, people in china have a minimum wage on par with what illegals make in the USA, so you fail again.

It's to show that you don't value workers or the effects extreme actions have on an economy.

This is totally irrational. This is not Construction jobs, warehouse work or dish washer positions.

Farm work is a complete grinder. It does not work the same.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Plus you would smell like chicken blood. They have you put on a smock going into the production area.

One of the reasons is because hundreds of dead and plucked chickens are hung upside down on hundreds of hooks. It is an automated overhead system taking the dead chickens all over the factory floor.

The problem is the chickens are freshly killed and are dripping blood (plus the solution they soak them in). So basically in certain areas the chickens are dripping blood and solution on you.
How much per hour would it take for you to work this job full time for years?

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
On the real as a person who lived in Mississippi, whose wife is from Mississippi, whose in-laws are from Mississippi, who has family still in Mississippi and who still has college friends who live in Mississippi.

Most black folks don't care if sanderson farms and other chicken plants in the delta, Hattiesburg or on the coast had a raid because of some illegal mexicans.

Most have no desire to work at the chicken plant and usually only work it because they have job deserts or because no one else is hiring.

The chicken plants usually have plenty of openings and have a revolving door of employees going in and out. Usually because people hate the work (filthy, stinks, nasty, dangerous and cold), pay sucks (pay has always been bad even before mexicans) and its repetitive work which usually results in injury.

Most will happily take a job at dollar general, walmart, piggly wiggly, the gas station, McDonald's and etc before working at the chicken plant.

Trust I worked at a chicken plant at night in college. That was some of the most dangerous work I did for minimum wage. Only did it to make some quick money for 1 month of work (cause they always hiring even in a recession). My first night a brotha on the line cut a tip of his finger off and the third night a sista cut her hand open requiring 20 stitches and that was on both of their first nights on the job.

But let this fools tell it, Forcing black people to working a borderline unlawful job for some racist peice of shyt bossing them around is being Pro-Black. :mjgrin:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Goofy negroes in the shade room comments crying and hollering about this. Why are we so goofy and backwards?:mjlol:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
having empathy is goofy and backwards?

you new pro blacks is scary breh

call me crazy, but I can't see myself personally oh welling or not caring at the idea of kids parents getting taken away

that's just me.
Goofy negroes in the shade room comments crying and hollering about this. Why are we so goofy and backwards?:mjlol:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

It’s some how gonna help us so let’s see.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's to show that you don't value workers or the effects extreme actions have on an economy.

This is totally irrational. This is not Construction jobs, warehouse work or dish washer positions.

Farm work is a complete grinder. It does not work the same.
and yet, black workers were pushed out of ALL of those jobs.

Whats your excuse?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

whats the justification to illegally bring people in to do this?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Sohhh..... you want repirations right?
Yeah, you know the money is coming from white people.
that aint holding your own nuts....thats begging the white man for some change.

Meanwhile, us illegals - we outchea. GRINDING. SURVIVING. no need for a handout from us.

Dummy, getting what is owed to you is not "begging".

If I get injured in a car accident from a drunk driver, suing his ass for damages isn't "begging" it's REPARATIONS, bytch.

Fam these little fukktards don't know anything

They don't even understand that Trump and the GOP have been trying to destroy unions in this country for the past few years to the point where even if they do start hiring Black people, the wages and conditions will be shyt and there will be NO negotiating, no collective bargaining, just take this money and if you don't like it, starve, because we cutting welfare/assistance too.....in fukking MISSISSIPPI man

I'm telling you these cats are either white dudes posing as Black guys or the most know nothing nikkas in the history of melanin.

Dummy, illegal immigrant labor is one of the tools they've used to destroy labor unions.

IF they couldn't get any workers, they would have to raise wages and standards or GO OUT OF BUSINESS

Obviously, ending illegal immigration isnt going to solve all of our problems, but it certainly IS one of our problems.

Like, what can it benefit us to have these people here?

Do black folks really want these kind of work for 11 an hour?

Company will go out of business and the town/city will suffer from it.

I know tons of people working in hot ass warehouses for $7.25/hr.

Please.

That's the thing. These jobs don't give you that in America of today. It's like some of yall nikkas still think we're in the 1950s where you can get gas for 50 cents or bread for 25 cents.

The current wages those jobs pay are not helping black folks in any meaningful way

They pay those wages because they can find people to work for less than a living wage.

I wonder where they find them at?:ohhh:

Just throwing this out there

You have people who are willing to come legally and do these jobs, then go back home when the farming season is done. Many of these workers come from black countries too.

Again, just putting it out there. :yeshrug:

Only 7% of illegal immigrants are Black, STOP:stopitslime:

Exactly

Which will simply hasten automation and make the lives of Black people in this country even HARDER

See how they don't think breh? See how they can't see the forest from the trees?

Which is even more of a reason to have less low wage workers in the country:mindblown:

I love my black people but I ain’t seen nann one at Home Depot at 7am. I let them cook they doing labor no one else wants

1. those immigrants have pushed down wages, making us unable to compete with them.

2. Those immigrants would kick your Black ass if you tried to compete with them.

The same way the Italians, Irish, and Polish did when they locked us out of construction in the early 20th century

there's absolutely nothing that's stopping them front getting those jobs..

I know two cats who just got released doing life for murder.. both got 2 jobs..no illegal immigrants stopped them.. :unimpressed:

Oh well that means there's no illegal immigrants working jobs that an American citizen could be doing.

You know 2 dudes, who obviously must've been innocent (hence the vacation of their life sentences), who got jobs.

Oh yeah, well I know people who've had illegal immigrants, who didn't even speak English doing construction on their houses.

That's something Black men could be doing if we hadn't been locked out of the industry.