ICE conducts largest raid in history. 680 arrested.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The disturbing thing about this is that there seemingly wasn't any plan for the kids left behind. That's a super reckless and dangerous move.

the sad truth is ICE and the policy makers don't give a damn about these children...They want to deport them also.

They aren't doing anything more than creating the next threat groups/creating the next war...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Should be targeting both.
giphy.gif

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Do black folks really want these kind of work for 11 an hour?

Company will go out of business and the town/city will suffer from it.
:what:Yes!
I got two cousins that just got released from prison who would kill for one of those jobs.
$11/hr + experience > $0/hr on the block

:whoa:Not literally kill

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hey, @hustlemania whats all these jobs black people can't do?

Why do you have such disdain for black labor like the president of mexico?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rem...-people-in-favor-of-illegal-hispanics.399326/

Stick to the topic.

its pretty clear you don't give a damn about people in your own family. I'd just like to know why.

What did your parents do? Do you hate black service labor? Lets get to the root of it.

Aren't you a professional cook or kitchen worker of sorts? :dahell:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The question was do black people want those jobs... the answer is yes!:ufdup:Dont start throwing up the barriers.
Despite popular cac opinion, nikkas is eager to work our way up from the bottom and earn a honest living.
Has he applied? :usure:
They have at least 300 openings?
:Dragnah:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Should be targeting both.

You're right but why waste so much resources on chasing the illegals. You target every company in the US. The federal govt should mandate every county, parrish, and city to inspect every company in there jursidiction for employment records. Not only are some companies hiring illegals but they're not paying taxes.

The problem with immigration issue in US is that both sides are responsible and they both benefit from this practice.

They say the illegals do the job that no American want but that total bullshyt. No Americans dont wanna break their fukkin backs for $25 dollars a day on no fukkin farm.

I see people in good spirits working at Chic-Fil-A because they make at $15 a hour plus a free meal on their shift.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You nikkas are either delusional or stupid
There are hundreds of thousands of American citizens making less than 10$ an hr in hot ass warehouses right now
I don't see you nikkas marching so they can get better wages
Companies aint getting rid of illegals to pay Americans 15$ per hr to pick fruits and pluck chicken feathers
Gtfoh

Most American companies can't survive without paying their employees pennies..legal or not
Blame the Free Trade agreement,greedy ass CEOs and shareholders