ICE conducts largest raid in history. 680 arrested.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Businesses that hire illegals is what the US should be targeting. Companies should be getting heavy azz fines and possible prison time for hiring illegals.
That's how you know the whole immigration is a scam distraction by both sides. Fine these companies into ruin, and illegal immigration would stop overnight. Neither side truly wants it to stop though.

Daps
People arguing that this won't help the black community because black people won't work for the same wages that companies pay these illegals - which is true - don't understand the fundamental tenets of supply and demand. :mjgrin:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People arguing that this won't help the black community because black people won't work for the same wages that companies pay these illegals - which is true - don't understand the fundamental tenets of supply and demand. :mjgrin:
Right.

No one is in here castigating illegals as bad or immoral people.

But Somethings' gotta give.

Unemployment in mississippi is among the highest in the nation for black labor...how is that remotely reasonable?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This immigration controversy is a farce. If employers were required to E-Verify, it could solve the problem of those coming here for work.

But, business and business owners are deified in America so it's much easier to attack and demonize the immigrants who accept jobs given by employers.

Plus, there is the added benefit of using white resentment and increasingly black resentment to gin up votes for Republicans or depress votes for Democrats.

For them its a win/win. 1) Provide low wages for businesses and 2) Use the issue to galvanize their base and suppress the black vote.

It's quite clever.
E-Verify is subject to a lot of fraud by the aliens themselves.

A lot of the accountability is on the reams of fraud illegals often engage in.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Nope. Legal immigrants are accounted for and alloted for with sliding scales depending on the needs of the country.

illegal immigrants undermine any effort to account for these dynamic adjustments of the labor pool.
I love my black people but I ain’t seen nann one at Home Depot at 7am. I let them cook they doing labor no one else wants

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dudes in here caping for illegals don't understand basic supply and demand principles.

I saw this play out in STEM fields when Obama dramatically increased the amount of foreign tech workers on visas. Salaries across the board stagnated for years. But once Trump increased enforcement and H1B visa applications we're no longer rubber stamped. Tech hiring and salaries started increasing because you had less available labor driving down wages.

The wages were stagnant in 2008 and the following years not because H1Bs, which we still hiring, but due to economic disruption. We still have problem filling positions since growth is past supply but we are past 08. Situation aint even comparable. Man Labor is slowly replaced by machinery. They are holding off anything dramatic until that comes thru.:hhh:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
you really think even skilled labor jobs such as construction.. are, just gonna be hiring Black folks if ICE start doing sweeps in those fields..? :dwillhuh:

theres folks on papers, who are getting them people jobs.. thats training/paying for their training.. getting them set-up in cribs, etc.. yall really think them same folks gonna turn around, and just start hiring Black folks..? :gucci:

im really failing to understand how Black folks honestly think this is benefiting them in either the long, or short-run..
I ain’t mention none of that. I aint even mention black folk.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I'm arguing with a dude with a kenyan flag ... @Robbie3000 explain yourself :martin:
why does he have to explain himself? he's kenyan in the same way you're jamaican (or supposedly). this is your new act huh? trying to pretend like you're ADOS. one minute you're indian, the next you're jamaican and now you're trying to morph into ADOS and in the future it will be something else.

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
It's time for American companies to move to Mexico
It's obvious they compete here, paying employees higher wages

Muthafukkas would whine about that too

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's how you know the whole immigration is a scam distraction by both sides. Fine these companies into ruin, and illegal immigration would stop overnight. Neither side truly wants it to stop though.

This and all this. But its like what I say about commissioners in sports (speaking of scams) how can they fine the owners when the owners pay their salary.

Its the same with politicians.....how can they go hard on the huge corporations when the same corporations donate to their campaigns and put money in their pockets through lobbying.

I mean look at the NRA (organizations not a corporation) and how much money they put in politicians pokets during elections.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Eat shyt on 7.25. Yeah that’s what they going eat.
The coli wants us back to making 1960’s money.
Yall nikkas is dumb if you think Mexicans making 7.25 an hour, at the very least they making 10hr i know for alot of these labor jobs they make close to 15+.

Ive talked before about a homie who got a Guatemalan chick and Mexicans be paying money under the table to land the high paying gigs.