I wouldn't be caught dead playing video games on a PC

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol Bravo OP.
I've seen a lot of console vs PC threads but I've never seen the couch vs chair/desk as a purely visual perception of the player comparison.

I mean, you do have a point. If I'm sitting at a desk no one can see me new Jordans as I play.

And my Rolex is so heavy, it puts a strain on my wrist every time I move the mouse. :scust:But I can't talk it off because I gotta look fresh when I play my video games.:mjcry:

Boy I'm so glad consoles were invented. They were made just for people like me. I can play without scuffing my Rolex and still have my Jordans on display for those spur of the moment snap chat and instagram updates. :win:

Lol PC Master Race, hold this L.:mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I
Lol Bravo OP.
I've seen a lot of console vs PC threads but I've never seen the couch vs chair/desk as a purely visual perception of the player comparison.

I mean, you do have a point. If I'm sitting at a desk no one can see me new Jordans as I play.

And my Rolex is so heavy, it puts a strain on my wrist every time I move the mouse. :scust:But I can't talk it off because I gotta look fresh when I play my video games.:mjcry:

Boy I'm so glad consoles were invented. They were made just for people like me. I can play without scuffing my Rolex and still have my Jordans on display for those spur of the moment snap chat and instagram updates. :win:

Lol PC Master Race, hold this L.:mjlol:
Think it's a fact that dimes don't fukk with pc players

They want a real nikka playing Madden with that console :myman:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Has brown belt in Brazilian jujitsu

Plays Witcher 3 on pc.

Will play batman on PC

MY GRAPHICS make me feel like I'm on PC......p

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The older you get the more you see pc gamers. I'm 32 and a lot of my friends pc game. They transitioned from the toy boxes they had in the past. PC gaming is too expensive for college students. Wait until you're in your 30s with money. You'll be pc gaming

Daps
Reppin
NY
The older you get the more you see pc gamers. I'm 32 and a lot of my friends pc game. They transitioned from the toy boxes they had in the past. PC gaming is too expensive for college students. Wait until you're in your 30s with money. You'll be pc gaming

Its funny you mention this; I have a 30 year old friend, hasn't touched his Xbox 360 in years and has no plans to buy a PS4/Xbox 1. Why? Cause he spent $2K on computer and set up and thoroughly enjoys BF4 on that (and says it's an infinitely better experience) than what playing it on a console would be.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's a hobbyist thing, it has absolutely nothing to do with money. Only an idiot would think it does

For people who want to take the time to build, tweak, and fine tune everything to their liking while playing at the highest performance. Which is cool and respectable in its own right but here is where the issue resides: the attitude like the above posters have is why PC gamers will always be a joke.

Most console gamers don't want to go that deep into it or really care that much.

Home and car audio are little hobbies for myself but I dont go around acting like my shyt doesn't stink to other nikkas with sounds because I have competition level equipment and I took the time to build and complete several installs. I just enjoy doing the builds. Nothing more, nothing less.