I wouldn't be caught dead playing video games on a PC

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's a hobbyist thing, it has absolutely nothing to do with money. Only an idiot would think it does

For people who want to take the time to build, tweak, and fine tune everything to their liking while playing at the highest performance. Which is cool and respectable in its own right but here is where the issue resides: the attitude like the above posters have is why PC gamers will always be a joke.

Most console gamers don't want to go that deep into it or really care that much.

Home and car audio are little hobbies for myself but I dont go around acting like my shyt doesn't stink to other nikkas with sounds because I have competition level equipment and I took the time to build and complete several installs. I just enjoy doing the builds. Nothing more, nothing less.
Home audio is an expensive hobby too. The older you get the better equipment you can get. Money does play a factor

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Home audio is an expensive hobby too. The older you get the better equipment you can get. Money does play a factor

I never said it wasn't an expensive hobby, the fact is that it's a hobby and if that's what a person is into then regardless of income, that's what they'll be into

You and the idiot who quoted you inferred that money was the main factor in preferring PC to console gaming when in fact that logic is dumb and couldn't be further from the truth

It's a hobbyist thing, period.

Most hobbies get expensive and time consuming the deeper you get into them but it comes down to how much you really care about and enjoy what you're doing

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I never said it wasn't an expensive hobby, the fact is that it's a hobby and if that's what a person is into then regardless of income, that's what they'll be into

You and the idiot who quoted you inferred that money was the main factor in preferring PC to console gaming when in fact that logic is dumb and couldn't be further from the truth

It's a hobbyist thing, period.

Most hobbies get expensive and time consuming the deeper you get into them but it comes down to how much you really care about and enjoy what you're doing
woah there, calm down. :whoa: PC gaming is expensive. You have money so money doesn't bother you, but you're naive if you think the average college student can spend 2K on video games

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
woah there. PC gaming is expensive. You have money so money doesn't bother you, but you're niave if you think the average college student can spend 2K on video games

When I was a broke college student, I was still into car audio. Guess what? I put my system together piece by piece and upgraded what I could with what I could afford to get at the time. What would make you think the same wasn't possible with PC gaming or any other hobby?

Same shyt applies anywhere and more money =/= anything. The 2 richest nikkas I know who are worth tens of millions both game exclusively on console.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
When I was a broke college student, I was still into car audio. Guess what? I put my system together piece by piece and upgraded what I could with what I could afford to get at the time. What would make you think the same wasn't possible with PC gaming or any other hobby?

Same shyt applies anywhere and more money =/= anything. The 2 richest nikkas I know who are worth tens of millions both game exclusively on console.
it is a hobby, but being able to buy out all the parts at once makes the hobby a lot more appealing.

The richest guy I know pc games, so what? We can all spew shyt like that.

Money is a factor is all I'm saying.

Do you want to spend $400 on a system and play games, or do you want to spend $2k on a system and play games. That all depends on your disposable income.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
it is a hobby, but being able to buy out all the parts at once makes the hobby a lot more appealing.

The richest guy I know pc games, so what? We can all spew shyt like that.

Money is a factor is all I'm saying.

Do you want to spend $400 on a system and play games, or do you want to spend $2k on a system and play games. That all depends on your disposable income.

Once again, i never said it wasn't expensive. And all PC gamers don't buy all the parts at once nor is it mandatory to so that isn't even relevant

I don't know if you lack reading comprehension skills or you are just pigheaded in your ignorant stance on PC gaming. I'm guessing the latter but I'm not debating this dumb shyt with you anymore because it's making me lose brain cells. Especially when someone feels the need to start one upping in argument

Carry on

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Once again, i never said it wasn't expensive. And all PC gamers don't buy all the parts at once nor is it mandatory to so that isn't even relevant

I don't know if you lack reading comprehension skills or you are just pigheaded in your ignorant stance on PC gaming. I'm guessing the latter but I'm not debating this dumb shyt with you anymore because it's making me lose brain cells. Especially when someone feels the need to start one upping in argument

Carry on
How am I trying to one-up you? :wtf:

You're being just as hard-headed as me. :wtf:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How am I trying to one-up you? :wtf:

You're being just as hard-headed as me. :wtf:

:comeon: And how the hell and I'm being hard headed?

I gave you nikkas props because I respect people who take time and effort to perfect their craft, whatever it may be but that attitude yall have is embarrassing to yourselves because at the end of the day it's another not so relevant hobby and the fact remains that most people don't care about delving that deep into gaming to take the time and money to get into it.

To say or infer that you need to meet a certain higher income threshold to get into it is flawed logic at best.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:comeon: And how the hell and I'm being hard headed?

I gave you nikkas props because I respect people who take time and effort to perfect their craft, whatever it may be but that attitude yall have is embarrassing to yourselves because at the end of the day it's another not so relevant hobby and the fact remains that most people don't care about delving that deep into gaming to take the time and money to get into it.

To say or infer that you need to meet a certain higher income threshold to get into it is flawed logic at best.
You're being hard-headed because you aren't acknowledging the barrier to entry. But whatever, "you can just buy parts throughout a year or two and wait until you have everything you want." Graphics cards alone cost $300-$1000 if you want something good. And that's just the graphics card. I see what you are saying, but cost is still a factor. That's all I'm saying :manny:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The older you get the more you see pc gamers. I'm 32 and a lot of my friends pc game. They transitioned from the toy boxes they had in the past. PC gaming is too expensive for college students. Wait until you're in your 30s with money. You'll be pc gaming

:whew: this is some potent self ether