I wouldn't be caught dead playing video games on a PC

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
If you all aren't insecure deep down about your PC gaming why do always come in these threads extra mad talking about how you use a Xbox controller and you play on your 60'' tv in your living room and how none of your friends even know it's a PC :heh:
Exactly

These nikkas disguising their geekdom :dead:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
maxresdefault.jpg

:mjlol:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You should post in the starting point thread that's my thread .

The support has been over whelming really turned into a dope thread . Been going strong for almost 2 years :leon:

Ima check it out. I need to start posting more over there anyway.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Why is @NotoriousJerry even posting in this thread :wtf:

This hoe ass cat didn't even honor his ban bet, that account is mine doggy :steviej:

:umad:
nikka do not tag me day in and out I see you posting, clown ass shyt thinking you like 6'6 what ever you can't be touched boy I would lay some serious hands on your goofy looking ass. And fuk yo bet you act like a bytch made nikka.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikka do not tag me day in and out I see you posting, clown ass shyt thinking you like 6'6 what ever you can't be touched boy I would lay some serious hands on your goofy looking ass.

PC stans feelings getting hurt in this thread, I'm about to get beat up yall :sadcam:

nikka you selling wolf tickets about fighting over the Internet :mjlol: knowing that shyt has a damn near 0% possibility of happening

These clowns really putting on a show in this thread

Edit: and if that's you in your avi :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
PC stans feelings getting hurt in this thread, I'm about to get beat up yall :sadcam:

nikka you selling wolf tickets about fighting over the Internet :mjlol: knowing that shyt has a damn near 0% possibility of happening

These clowns really putting on a show in this thread
We both know nobody traveling for nikka on a forum but that entire alpha shyt you got going is corny as fukk breh. Nobody gives a damn about your height.. You come across as a insecure nikka

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We both know nobody traveling for nikka on a forum but that entire alpha shyt you got going is corny as fukk breh. Nobody gives a damn about your height..

You must give a damn about my height to have mentioned it and you bring up putting hands on somebody with no intentions on actually doing it, where they do that at?

You and your fakkit cac buddy taking these Ls left and right

bytch ass nikka bye

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
You must give a damn about my height to have mentioned it and you bring up putting hands on somebody with no intentions on actually doing it, where they do that at?

You and your fakkit cac buddy taking these Ls left and right

bytch ass nikka bye
When you came out the womb with that cone ass head you caught a L:camby: you been taking Literally since day one.