Veteran
Daps
study-lonely-consumers-are-wasting-money-on-things-they-dont-even-like.jpg
Mountain Dew...talk can energy drink:snoop:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
If you playin wow or some other lame shyt like that, yeah fukk that. I have a normal desktop and I occasionally play some pc exclusives with a controller. Not a cac or fat :jawalrus:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He was just talking about paying off that 4 year note on the charger back in February. Which took 5 years For him to do that on a 8 year old car

So this goofy fakkit is bragging about A car he bought less than 4 months ago, pays $900 a month and had to do $1200 in maintenance on...

GbCJhL3.jpg
Not a single thing in this post is true. Mafukkas just take lies and post em as gospel and people ignorant to it dap it up :heh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
-adopted, everyone knows that :camby:

-i look more cut than you so why you keep talking about my body fat % like 13% is anything to brag/lie about :camby:

- the point is that we do athletic shyt too not just power lifting and I can do whatever he does(just less weight), which is more than you :camby:

- I see you mastered that @HookersandIceCream way of arguing making up shyt :camby:

- you make fun of 315 on the bench, at my size, but have yet to say what you do :camby:

@krackdagawd @Malta when have you heard someone make fun of 3 plates on the bench like thats nothing for someone 5'8 180 lbs :patrice: that aint world breaking numbers but its not bad for 5'8 either :patrice: someone who wont say what they put up either :patrice: and of course they are 6'6 280 lbs :duck:

@Luck we gonna need some receipts

someone whose 6'6 280 lbs of muscle and makes fun of 3 plates for someone whose 5'8 180 lbs better be putting up 5 plates :sas2:

why is that you cant come with any information at all/proof about what you lift, all you do is make fun of what I lift :sas2:

dont let us find out you on this here coli trolling people with fake pictures and background story :sas2:

so @Luck you were 6'7 in October 2014

but now you are 6'6 in 2015 ? :sas2:

before you say it was a typo, you never make them and also multiple people quoted that post and you never corrected them or it :sas2:

cant name how much you bench, squat or curl either :sas2: is it hard to google how much someone that actual size and lean is supposed to lift :sas2:

KaHssKp.gif

I see @Luck posting a lot in this thread but some how ignored these 2 posts :sas2: he wanna respond to any and everything in here except when it comes down to askin about some real shyt :sas2:

he getting his @hoethoughts on talkin a lot of shyt online but cant back up a single thing :heh:

dont get on that summer jam screen @Luck :ufdup: just stop that account before its too late and that real comes out about you :ufdup:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I see @Luck posting a lot in this thread but some how ignored these 2 posts :sas2: he wanna respond to any and everything in here except when it comes down to askin about some real shyt :sas2:

he getting his @hoethoughts on talkin a lot of shyt online but cant back up a single thing :heh:

dont get on that summer jam screen @Luck :ufdup: just stop that account before its too late and that real comes out about you :ufdup:

Damn this fakkit keeps me on his mind

I'm 6'6 and 3/4 inch. My licenses and whatever I have to fill out with my height says 6'7 but I say 6'6 or 6'7

:mjlol: Like I give a fukk about an inch

And cacs really exposing themselves in this thread

I'm black, I don't need steroids to look like that and that isn't even that big

Now do you want to take the permaban bet bytch or nah? If not get out of my alerts

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How you know this fakkit is desperate and reaching for attention

It goes from: "He don't even look like he can curl 70lbs" to "he's on steroids"

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

PC stans looking worse and worse with each post they make

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Damn this fakkit keeps me on his mind

I'm 6'6 and 3/4 inch. My licenses and whatever I have to fill out with my height says 6'7 but I say 6'6 or 6'7

:mjlol: Like I give a fukk about an inch

And cacs really exposing themselves in this thread

I'm black, I don't need steroids to look like that and that isn't even that big

Now do you want to take the permaban bet bytch or nah? If not get out of my alerts

who the fukk adds an inche to their height randomly ? :heh:

you know what bruh, today on the coli I feel like telling people im 5'9 instead of 5'8 like I been saying :heh: :stopitslime: you a grown man, not a 7 year old kid, why you in here lying bout your damn height wishin you was taller :heh:

bytch mafukka I went to sleep and woke up and this was 6 page longer than I left it with you talkin about me and you in here tryna say im obsessed but you in here talkin about me for PAGES when im not even around :laff:

see, this is where you start to expose yourself :mjpls: "im black so I look like that" :mjpls: and 6'6 280 lbs aint even big :skip:

why havnt you named any weight you move around in the gym yet :mjpls: you sure was quick to make fun of how much I lift :mjpls: whats taking you a DAY to post to how much you in there lifting at 6'6 280 lbs :mjpls:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How you know this fakkit is desperate and reaching for attention

It goes from: "He don't even look like he can curl 70lbs" to "he's on steroids"

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

PC stans looking worse and worse with each post they make

this is how I know thats not you and you dont even lift :skip: people on steriods majority of time look bigger than they can actually lift :skip: expose yourselfs brehs

anyone in the gym knows that