Reppin
Chalmette,LA
post-41349-jonah-hill-oscars-cut-it-out-g-w5Tc.gif
Don't know what to tell you ma dude works for me :yeshrug:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
am I in a PC gaming thread or random gym thoughts thread :dwillhuh:
how could PCs (something everyone has - nerds and nonnerds alike) be nerdier than gaming consoles (things only gamers - nerds :manny:) have :dwillhuh:

Jeepz

Lay off the salt
Daps
Being ignorant and insecure of what a female thinks of a dude brehs. Females like intelligent dudes little brother.
Think building a PC requires intelligence brehs

You the one insinuating that females get wet from you building a computer. LMAO NICE CONTRADICTION IN THE SAME REPLY BREHS.

:ufdup:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Think building a PC requires intelligence brehs

You the one insinuating that females get wet from you building a computer. LMAO NICE CONTRADICTION IN THE SAME REPLY BREHS.

:ufdup:
The caps breh lol you sound really heated :mjlol:. It works for me :yeshrug:
a entire double helix is what your making, yes I indeed know pc building and software encoding is a skill, when you can set up liquid nitrogen cooling in a system then we can talk about how much intelligence is require in pc building. The attractive to females is security a job will always be out there from a person who has skills using a pc and can repair and modify them. Same as working on cars.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
im sure if we put up pictures of the PC crowd vs pictures of the console crowd that the PC crowd is the more normal looking crowd on this forum :skip:

the console players here are the biggest nerds on this site :mjlol: they play games thousands of hours more than PC gamers :mjlol: they think cause they use a xbox controller instead of a keyboard they arent a fat, obese, nerd virgin :mjlol:

theres like 2 console players on this entire forum who even regularly work out @krackdagawd and @Mowgli thats it :mjlol: the rest of em are basement dwellers them damn selves tryna throw hate on PC gang but really they just losing at all aspects of life

dedicating they life to an inferior gaming machine :laff:
and being nonathletic weak nerd :ufdup:

be ignorant and dumb and think 1000 hours on Call of duty on xbox is different than 1000 hours on World of Warcraft brehs :mjlol:

PC gang drive the nicer cars, look the most normal, got the higher paying jobs and pop the most bottles :ahh:

while I notice a lot of the console crowd is frequent regulars of JBO and thats what they weekend consists of :mjpls:

@Mowgli is fat

You got trolled