I wouldn't be caught dead playing video games on a PC

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah it's not the coolest looking thing is the world.:mjlol:I use to have a controller I played my roms with before it broke, controller or not I'm playing Streets of Rage,:yeshrug: particularity the remake.:obama:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
It just seems so dorky :scust:

My old roommate used to play WOW and he was :scust:

No offense

This how I imagine them all to look

maxresdefault.jpg
These Pics are dated son, the hardware hes using is like 10 years old, times change and more normal people are into gaming on a pc. :yeshrug: I have tats, golds normal dude and I prefer most my games on pc. I can't even front, I play Elder Scroll online with wizards and dragons and shyt, if I had to prove my status by playing ish like Gta all I would have to do is walk outside and I would be living that shyt :francis:

Last edited:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn nikkas bragging about paying 1000 a month on a 2012 :scust:

The plot thickens :mjlol:

He was just talking about paying off that 4 year note on the charger back in February. Which took 5 years For him to do that on a 8 year old car

So this goofy fakkit is bragging about A car he bought less than 4 months ago, pays $900 a month and had to do $1200 in maintenance on...

GbCJhL3.jpg

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
:dead:

PC dudes go nuts when they see these threads. Makes me think there has to be some truth to it all.
Stigma from the days where white nerds with pimples was playing wow with nothing but boxers on that south park wow ep damaged pc gamers hard:steviej:. But when a females sees a nikka that can hoop and build a computer :banderas:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
It's not like normal people will judge you off how you play games. And it's not like you're a famous person or high profile.. Who gives a fukk about how you look?
Be ultra vain inside your own home brehs.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I post in the gym, it's slow in that section tho. I try to help whenever I can
You should post in the starting point thread that's my thread .

The support has been over whelming really turned into a dope thread . Been going strong for almost 2 years :leon:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
When have i claimed to been strongest on this forum? Ive posted videos of my brother on here whose stronger than me n u both. The fukk that mean? Always gonna be someone stronger

My posts be that im not flabby and im in here.

You lift more than me. Cool. I still make more money than you. My eyes are still green. I still own my own business that turns a profit at 27. I still help people out anytime i can.

You still gonna wake up
A bytch mafukka tomorrow, saturday, sunday, any day. Thats in your genes :umad:
Did this nikka just brag bout having green eyes :dead: