Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Indian and Italian mix with a black brother :wtf:

5'8 180 at 13% body fat and shaped like a Clay fighter :wtf::wtf:

Bragging other nikkas lifts that you can't do yourself :wtf::wtf::wtf:

10 year payment plans on 8 year old dodge chargers :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Talking about a 3 plate bench like that's impresses anyone :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

:mjlol: shyt is getting embarrassing. But you still have green eyes tho

-adopted, everyone knows that :camby:

-i look more cut than you so why you keep talking about my body fat % like 13% is anything to brag/lie about :camby:

- the point is that we do athletic shyt too not just power lifting and I can do whatever he does(just less weight), which is more than you :camby:

- I see you mastered that @HookersandIceCream way of arguing making up shyt :camby:

- you make fun of 315 on the bench, at my size, but have yet to say what you do :camby:

@krackdagawd @Malta when have you heard someone make fun of 3 plates on the bench like thats nothing for someone 5'8 180 lbs :patrice: that aint world breaking numbers but its not bad for 5'8 either :patrice: someone who wont say what they put up either :patrice: and of course they are 6'6 280 lbs :duck:

@Luck we gonna need some receipts

someone whose 6'6 280 lbs of muscle and makes fun of 3 plates for someone whose 5'8 180 lbs better be putting up 5 plates :sas2:

why is that you cant come with any information at all/proof about what you lift, all you do is make fun of what I lift :sas2:

dont let us find out you on this here coli trolling people with fake pictures and background story :sas2:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
so @Luck you were 6'7 in October 2014

What people don't see is that I'm 6'7, 280 so the shyt looks small in the pics but in reality they are just under a inch in length, the one on my shoulders is 2 inches deep and the others are a little under an inch

Plus there's no tellin what was on this nikkas knife or in his blood and if his blood got into any of my wounds. He's a long time drug addict, dumpster ass nikka and he does have some chit because he takes medicine for whatever he has

It ain't as clear cut as it seems on the outside looking in

but now you are 6'6 in 2015 ? :sas2:

before you say it was a typo, you never make them and also multiple people quoted that post and you never corrected them or it :sas2:

cant name how much you bench, squat or curl either :sas2: is it hard to google how much someone that actual size and lean is supposed to lift :sas2:

KaHssKp.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:scust:

Don't bring me into your gay ass arguments you clown

And HOW I THE fukk DO YOU NEED TO REPLACE THE ROTORS ON A RECENTLY FINANCED 2012 VECHILE

HOW THE fukk DO you claim to make so much and neglect basic car repair???

<a href="http://www.thecoli.com/posts/13816013/}">Just had to pay 1200 for car maintenance</a>

I got the car like that :yeshrug: a few weeks after I got it the brake sensor came on and I just rode with it for awhile.. it wasnt nearly as expensive as I thought it would be to fix it either

we not going back n forth im done with that shyt with you

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I got the car like that :yeshrug: a few weeks after I got it the brake sensor came on and I just rode with it for awhile.. it wasnt nearly as expensive as I thought it would be to fix it either

we not going back n forth im done with that shyt with you

If I spend 40K on a car and I had to replace the any parts within a few months I'd be a lot more worried :usure:

I'm not the one bragging about driving "high end luxury" cars :usure:

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps