Reppin
Memphis
tumblr_ms3u3htOL51sgz0xuo1_500.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
False again I'm from Chicago, your bytch ass wouldn't walk 1 block on the south side. Own my house and my car, secure in my career, side hustle with personal training and security for straight untaxed, under the table cash. while you are me and Uncle sam's bytch.

You're 5'8 180 so nothing you can do will make up for the L life handed you

:umad:
I wouldnt walk 1 block? :heh: i used to live in richmond california and work between MacDonald Ave n Cutting Blvd theres not a single place in chicago worse than that :heh: that aint nothing to brag about :heh: what a dumb thing to talk bout :heh:

The fukk you talkin bout uncle sam n shyt promoters get paid in both checks but mostly cash. I can report what i want it just effects what I can buy. If you was getting money like that, youd know :heh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Im confused tho. You said you were one the people in ya avatar. But the person you posted in this thread looks nothing like anyone in that picture :usure: @Luck

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wouldnt walk 1 block? :heh: i used to live in richmond california and work between MacDonald Ave n Cutting Blvd theres not a single place in chicago worse than that :heh: that aint nothing to brag about :heh: what a dumb thing to talk bout :heh:

The fukk you talkin bout uncle sam n shyt promoters get paid in both checks but mostly cash. I can report what i want it just effects what I can buy. If you was getting money like that, youd know :heh:

Oh is that what yall call the valley? I love my city so to me it is doggy but being a club promoter in the gay capitol of the world? that isn't anything to brag about :stopitslime: You might just be cuckhold hanging around nikkas in ya pictures on some low key fakkit shyt

I don't know or care what club promoters make, I don't even know how that is even a job:heh: I'm glad you finally finished paying off that 4 year note on the charger....5 years later

Im confused tho. You said you were one the people in ya avatar. But the person you posted in this thread looks nothing like anyone in that picture :usure: @Luck

Direct quote from the last time you posted this same exact dumb shyt: "I don't even know who any of these goofy cats are outside of trick daddy" and the reference this avi makes goes over your head regardless

Be short, fat, senile, dumb, and look like pitbull brehs :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Oh is that what yall call the valley? I love my city so to me it is doggy but being a club promoter in the gay capitol of the world? that isn't anything to brag about :stopitslime: You might just be cuckhold hanging around nikkas in ya pictures on some low key fakkit shyt

I don't know or care what club promoters make, I don't even know how that is even a job:heh: I'm glad you finally finished paying off that 4 year note on the charger....5 years later

Direct quote from the last time you posted this same exact dumb shyt: "I don't even know who any of these goofy cats are outside of trick daddy" and the reference this avi makes goes over your head regardless

Be short, fat, senile, dumb, and look like pitbull brehs :mjlol:
That picture is from Drais in Vegas if you wasnt a bum mafukka youd know :heh:

The rest of ya post is so ignorant i dont feel like typing it on my phone. Richmond the valley :laff:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That picture is from Drais in Vegas if you wasnt a bum mafukka youd know :heh:

The rest of ya post is so ignorant i dont feel like typing it on my phone. Richmond the valley :laff:

All I saw was an awkward pic with a short fat bird chested cac and 2 nikkas :manny: Kinda sus :wrist: but knowing your location and what you do, it all makes sense now

I'm not familiar with trailer park hoods breh so once again :manny:

A bum that pays his bills on time :umad:

Lets go back to this 13% body fat claim :leostare: with no vascularity or any definition. They told you that at planet fitness? You might need to double check those numbers breh

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
All I saw was an awkward pic with a short fat bird chested cac and 2 nikkas :manny: Kinda sus :wrist: but knowing your location and what you do, it all makes sense now

I'm not familiar with trailer park hoods breh so once again :manny:

A bum that pays his bills on time :umad:

Lets go back to this 13% body fat claim :leostare: with no vascularity or any definition. They told you that at planet fitness? You might need to double check those numbers breh

well 1 is my brother;

the other plays football too

I can do everything in this video, of course a lesser weight :mjpls:

so yeah id like to think i know a little bout body fat and body % and its funny you talkin that shyt but you look less cut than me :heh: arms lookin a lil flabby bruh :mjpls:

your body looks like shyt for 6'6 280 :heh: so I dont know why you in here talkin about mine

you keep talkin about my body but keep talkin gay shyt :scust:

whoever you training I hope they got a refund :scust:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@Luck talkin about working out but them traps/shoulders, biceps, forearms look a lil funny in the light :mjpls: 6'6 280 but curling 70 lbs :scust: can you even shoulder press 100 lb dumbells :scust:

you keep talkin all these stats and videos but you havnt posted anything ya self :mjpls:

you make fun of 3 plates at 5'8, what you putting up at 6'6 280 :mjpls: cant be much with them scrawny girl arms

your build is like that cause you on steroids too :laff: and lets keep it real you wear a waist trainer like a bytch too :mjpls:

you wearing waist trainers, taking steroids and you still not puttin up shyt :scust:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
well 1 is my brother;

the other plays football too

I can do everything in this video, of course a lesser weight :mjpls:

so yeah id like to think i know a little bout body fat and body % and its funny you talkin that shyt but you look less cut than me :heh: arms lookin a lil flabby bruh :mjpls:

your body looks like shyt for 6'6 280 :heh: so I dont know why you in here talkin about mine

you keep talkin about my body but keep talkin gay shyt :scust:

whoever you training I hope they got a refund :scust:

@Luck talkin about working out but them traps, biceps, forearms look a lil funny in the light :mjpls: 6'6 280 but curling 70 lbs :scust: can you even shoulder press 100 :scust:

you keep talkin all these stats and videos but you havnt posted anything ya self :mjpls:

you make fun of 3 plates at 5'8, what you putting up at 6'6 280 :mjpls: cant be much with them scrawny girl arms

Indian and Italian mix with a black brother :wtf:

5'8 180 at 13% body fat and shaped like a Clay fighter :wtf::wtf:

Bragging other nikkas lifts that you can't do yourself :wtf::wtf::wtf:

10 year payment plans on 8 year old dodge chargers :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Talking about a 3 plate bench like that's impresses anyone :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

:mjlol: shyt is getting embarrassing. But you still have green eyes tho