I wouldn't be caught dead playing video games on a PC

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
what are you even lifting ? 6'6 280 you better be benching 5 plates if not :camby:

I curl 135, bench 3 plates and sit down squat 4 plates so if you aint doin a lot more than that then shut the fukk up :camby:

:krs:So heavy

I don't know if I could match any of those numbers :sadcam: you out there lifting with Kali muscle and all them nikkas

So we betting this permaban or nah :youngsabo:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
im out

nikkas ruined a funny thread that pinched nerves :sas2:

before I go:

maxresdefault.jpg

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You are 6'6 280 bruh what u tryna prove here?

theres people smaller than you pulling in 2000+ for their big 3 numbers :dahell:

A real lifter would know that size =/= strength but some of us happened to be blessed with both :blessed:

Some of you other fat, flabby fakkits need to take an hour or two away from games and hit the gym

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
theres people smaller than you pulling in 2000+ for their big 3 numbers :dahell:

A real lifter would know that size =/= strength but some of us happened to be blessed with both :blessed:

Some of you other fat, flabby fakkits need to take an hour or two away from games and hit the gym
When have i claimed to been strongest on this forum? Ive posted videos of my brother on here whose stronger than me n u both. The fukk that mean? Always gonna be someone stronger

My posts be that im not flabby and im in here.

You lift more than me. Cool. I still make more money than you. My eyes are still green. I still own my own business that turns a profit at 27. I still help people out anytime i can.

You still gonna wake up
A bytch mafukka tomorrow, saturday, sunday, any day. Thats in your genes :umad:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When have i claimed to been strongest on this forum? Ive posted videos of my brother on here whose stronger than me n u both. The fukk that mean? Always gonna be someone stronger

My posts be that im not flabby and im in here.

You lift more than me. Cool. I still make more money than you. My eyes are still green. I still own my own business that turns a profit at 27. I still help people out anytime i can.

You still gonna wake up
A bytch mafukka tomorrow, saturday, sunday, any day. Thats in your genes :umad:

:umad:

"My big brodder lifts more than you and my eyes are green" :mjcry:

Arent you a party promoter in san fran :wtf:

:wrist::wrist::wrist: I'm sure sissys are paying you a pretty penny for party favors and everything else

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

shyt is getting pathetic

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

"My big brodder lifts more than you and my eyes are green" :mjcry:

Arent you a party promoter in san fran :wtf:

:wrist::wrist::wrist: I'm sure sissys are paying you a pretty penny for party favors and everything else

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

shyt is getting pathetic
Yea SF and Vegas the 2 money getting cities in America :heh: somethin u cant relate to

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea SF and Vegas the 2 money getting cities in America :heh: somethin u cant relate to

False again I'm from Chicago, your bytch ass wouldn't walk 1 block on the south side. Own my house and my car, secure in my career, side hustle with personal training and security for straight untaxed, under the table cash. while you are me and Uncle sam's bytch.

You're 5'8 180 so nothing you can do will make up for the L life handed you

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
being able to torrent games because even consoles are now open to mods.