I wouldn't be caught dead playing video games on a PC

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
His fat ass wouldn't post any pics. He jumped in some thread hootin and holerin like above and I called him out and that call out still stands today.

A perma ban that Id outlift him across the board with vids

the fukk are you talkin about ?? I live stream games on here with web camera on and have posted my pictures a bunch of times, ive never had a problem posting pictures of myself or meeting with people :heh:

fukk outta here bytch mafukka :camby:

when the fukk did we talk about liftin weights for a ban :mindblown: you got me confused for someone else

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Once again, My pic has been in "the men of the coli" thread

Google search "luck" "men of the coli" which the same shyt I told you before you fat oompah loompah

you never told me to look for your pictures :dahell: you are confusing me with someone else dumb ass

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
im 12-13% body fat, 5'8 183 lbs

luck one of those people who will talk about peoples pictures but wont post them himself :mjpls:

QX89ykJl.jpg

LntLJLsl.jpg
:sas2:

And you driving a nice car :leon:

What kinda car u got doe lol

@Luck .... post ya pic. He posted his :sas2:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I told you that in the other thread. Now your fat, short, and senile

And like I said. We can do vids for a permaban :sas1:

bruh if you are 6'6 280 lbs I would hope you can out lift someone 5'8 183 lbs :beli: what the fukk that prove :beli: you still a square mafukka

im still putting 3 plates up on anything and thats fine with me and id still swoop on ya bytch :wow:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
the audacity of you square mafukka comin in here talkin about anyones appearance when you look like you belong in the movie office space :camby:

:mjlol: The fukk is that? I don't watch corny cac movies

But don't deflect. You got your little fat gym selfie and you talk about lifting vids.

I'd drop you off across the board son

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How the fukk can you be white and lift and have zero Vascularity :wtf:

Dudes lifting keyboards and keystone light beer cans talking about they heavy hitters on the iron

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How the fukk can you be white and lift and have zero Vascularity :wtf:

Dudes lifting keyboards and keystone light beer cans talking about they heavy hitters on the iron

what are you even lifting ? 6'6 280 you better be benching 5 plates if not :camby:

I curl 135, bench 3 plates and sit down squat 4 plates so if you aint doin a lot more than that then shut the fukk up :camby: