I would like to talk about how tinychat has some ugly fukking scustbunnies n cornballs

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
It offended me because i was eating and had to throw that shyt away. TINY chat should have a fukking warning before you click on it about how disgusting some of these bytches look.

What is there for anyone to get on me about?? my life is a goddamn mess, thats well known.

you made some good ass beats & you depressed so I don't wanna call the ugly crew on you :patrice:

but you fukking up breh, stop attacking these coli females, they all queens

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Shut the fukk up. You always talkin shyt nikka, you don't even like p*ssy. :what:

Why do you seem so offended? What did I do to you? What does my sexual discipline have to do with anything?? There are plenty of foam mouth drooling idiots around here to attack but yet you attack the wise? Your lack of wisdom is apparent...young bytch.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Why do you seem so offended? What did I do to you? What does my sexual discipline have to do with anything??

You stay talkin shyt about female posters and black women in general on here so don't act clueless.

And it's not called sexual discipline, it's called being a fakkit.

360crazy

Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
You stay talkin shyt about female posters and black women in general on here so don't act clueless.

And it's not called sexual discipline, it's called being a fakkit.

I can guarantee you that it's more along the lines of discipline but I don't expect your mind to be able to fathom such an idea. You're a product of the world.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
I have no idea what CinnaSlim looks like... but Milk N Cookies is a cool poster. I saw her on tinychat once and she looked nothing like the ugly monstrosity OP describes her as being. So to all those who haven't seen her and only have this to go by, don't go thinking this thread is the truth. I don't know if OP is allergic to headwraps or what, but back when I saw her it didn't look bad at all.

360crazy

Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
I would really like to know your opinion on this guy

I understand his positioning. But he would of realized women aren't what they are cracked up to be if had some experience with them. The incident probably would of been avoided. But I view him as courageous.

You don't like p*ssy, don't try to twist it with some psychobabble.

Ok. Fine whatever you silly girl. I can't go back and forth with ur kind.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Anyway. Thanks y'all, I'll see y'all in tiny chat tonight cammed up with my scarf in my ''mammy" fashion attire. Sad day when a black man uses that as an insult to a black woman. @CinnaSlim u coming too right? I might change it up in true Aunt Jemima fashion and wear my red cotton scarf just for OP cuz I know he'll there ready.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
15xrb7m.jpg

Who is this?

I got thang for girls in glasses :takedat:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
whatever little sewer rat runt that negged me please stay off my scrotum unless thou wants to feel thee wrath of Odin,i know your father went :wrist:after he saw what his baby batter produced but don't blame thy grime god,go sniff some crushed glass and stop looking to TinyChat for father figures and blindly defending your fellow deadbeat debutantes..

you fukkin fructose fruitcake funboys got some nerve..